ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
On the way home from work tonight I decided to take the long way home and met a proper done up mcs. Gauges on the dash, big brakes, exhaust etc. I decided not to entice him as he looked a bit posh. By the second roundabout he'd fucked me off with his s**t driving so I tore him a new ass hole. Incase anyone doubted me, I f**king love my car!!! I haven't been beat by anything, even had a gsxr600 rider compliment me once we got to over a ton.

I heart scoob.

Your such a big kid. :)

Gonna be a sad day when you sell it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It's going to be a sad day when I put it on the forecourt and have to use my mx5 as a daily. Slow ass cold car!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Pics please Dan :)

Just for you, I took some s**t pictures of it outside work...

ype3uhuv.jpg

5ugetysu.jpg

etevyza2.jpg

ybasesad.jpg

Like I say, s**t pics! Lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm gutted I never took a picture this morning. I parked behind a blob eye STI in the same colour with the same wheels. Looked wicked parked back to back.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm going to put it on here for £4k, auto trader for £4295 I expect. I've spent a fair bit on it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It's just this second ticked to 115k, got a td05 turbo, sti intercooler, induction kit, no cats, turbo back exhaust, 255 fuel pump and mapped. 8 pot front brakes, oz wheels, new hankook v12's, Supposedly 322hp. Goes like stink after 3500rpm. It's got more bits on it but those are the main ones.

I've got a new found love for them, all thanks to this thread. Never even considered another one until I started reading it!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
....550 injectors.

....3 port boost solenoid

I'll be ringing you when I write out the advert! lol. I'm fcuking useless with remembering all this.

I fancy a bug eye STI next. Or a classic wagon.

There's a guy by me with an 05 plate blob eye wagon in silver, had it from new and it's been serviced by subaru every 8000 miles! He wants £2k for it. But a) I don't know if id want one with standard power because they're not fast enough and b) it's done 166k.