ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Mine was surprisingly cheap (ish) to insure, near enough the same as my 182 IIRC (and living in N.I is like living in Baghdad to insurance companies).

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
They have never been an easy car to insure, more so now with how much they don't sell for. Evo's are an obvious pita too, guess it depends on each person.

Impreza RB5 #054
Never drove one with more than 350bhp, but I think you'd have to be driving like a right idiot to get out of shape. Maybe the odd 4 wheel drift off a roundabout but that's about as hectic as it gets.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It's not really that expensive though, not cheap either. Second hand bits up get it mapped and away you go

*disclaimer, make sure your brakes and all that are good too*

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I fitted my new splitter today.

I snapped my new splitter today. In three places. f**king f**k.

Going to have to fit the old one back on now, it looks naked without one.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
There's a massive pot hole in the lane by work. As soon as the front wheels went in it, the splitter caught the non potholed bit if road.

It's not like I've smashed the bumper, it's only £190 so not the end of the world. I swore a lot though.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Gutted about splitter Daniel! s**t happens!

Still as fun as ever though right? All good then! ;)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I fitted my new splitter today.

I snapped my new splitter today. In three places. f**king f**k.

Going to have to fit the old one back on now, it looks naked without one.

flol. You tit.

so you replaced a splitter because it's cracked and you cracked the new one! :lolup:

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
I hate this thread lol, after my insurance quote today it's almost tempting...

Any one after an RBFF? Lol ;)

jokes aside.. It's something to think about!

Impreza RB5 #054
There's a massive pot hole in the lane by work. As soon as the front wheels went in it, the splitter caught the non potholed bit if road.

It's not like I've smashed the bumper, it's only £190 so not the end of the world. I swore a lot though.

£190!! What splitter was it?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just had a little blast on the way back from footy, I forget how quick it is, just pulls in every gear soooo well :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Any better than the last one... ?

sy6a5epa.jpg