ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Isle of Man Write-up! (56k, Please dont even open this...)

wait and see ;)
i think it should be organised for the summer so we dont all freeze again lol... that wus the only bad bit about the trip

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Obviously you've already confirmed this but I was thinking as I was looking through the images - someone likes the 10mm end of their lens! ;) hehe

Looks like a lot of fun, kudos for actually doing it. Thar be too much talk afoot with this kind of thing usually.

Looking forward to the vid :)

LOL! Twas a weekend for driving....wasn't a photoshoot!
I don't blame Jord for sticking with the one lens. Infact i think we all did! :eek:
As he's said already, it was too friggin cold to faff about.

Should be awesome vid footage to come. We did some pretty hairy runs on the mountain section of the TT course.
All you need to see is from the Hairpin to the Pub....awesome stuff.

Obviously you've already confirmed this but I was thinking as I was looking through the images - someone likes the 10mm end of their lens! ;) hehe

Looks like a lot of fun, kudos for actually doing it. Thar be too much talk afoot with this kind of thing usually.

Looking forward to the vid :)

LOL! Twas a weekend for driving....wasn't a photoshoot!
I don't blame Jord for sticking with the one lens. Infact i think we all did! :eek:
As he's said already, it was too friggin cold to faff about.

Should be awesome vid footage to come. We did some pretty hairy runs on the mountain section of the TT course.
All you need to see is from the Hairpin to the Pub....awesome stuff.

im just faffing about with that very bit as we speak :)

wait and see ;)
and BTW does anyone who went IOM kno how i ended up near jams tent still in my sleeping bag asleep because im still not sure lol... a herd matt dragged me pmsl

M

mini-valver

He dragged you out, being the r****d that you are, you did'nt even wake up, lol

Clio 182 FF RB
make sure theres one organised for the summer which will hopefully be bigger and better than the last so that I can join in the fun this time!! :rasp: TT course is far better in the summer too, less windy and longer days for more and more and more and more laps! soooooo addictive! Or if you come in TT week the mountain road will be one way from Ramsey to Douglas again which is immense!

Nimbus Megane R26
excellent pics jord, looks like a good weekend was had by all! Have to get my a*se along to the next one!!

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Very good weekend was had by all. I took loads of phot's aswell. I'll get them up tonight if I remember and I have time. Can't wait till the next one.

By the sounds of it I'm glad we missed that first ferry because it sounded like a really rough one and the one Me Ollie Claire and Dean got wasn't too bad.

great write up jord:) fantastic photos too........great trip deffo one to remember carnt wait for the next one......

....even tho im going tea total:)

really pleasedhow my carran on its first big outing/test, it never really misse a beat......i just couldnt keep the thing straight or on the road in that matter!! lol

fantastic group of people are yous lot............ I LOVE YOU ALL!! LOL

matt- the not normalist person of all not normal creations:)

im only just upto getting the 5th hour on the computer, lol..... if i get chance il put a quick saturday run up on vimeo later and link it

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Great write up and pics :)

Whatcha mean by the TT Clio couldn't handle the roads?

Dan

wait and see ;)
i wus asleep wen this happend... im glad i wus aswell might of had no eyebrows left lol... as matt sed its like hiroshima

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
He did consider AWD.....but the money involved to do it would be silly.

Then again given to BenP to do it would be peanuts in comparison to his current spend!