ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Thanks :) I was standing there for ages thinking the same thing but no one really fitted the bill :(

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
ga3a8ugy.jpg

e9ybe9a5.jpg

ruzezeru.jpg

Love both of those, Ben :) They remind me that I need to do some more night time cityscapes!

Me too, Niall.
Those are from the only night I've had taking night cityscapes since probably April!
The shots from Spain are spectacular, Brazo.
Love that place and have seen photos from there before. Looks so cool.

I think this version is better taken about 15 mins earlier as its bluer and the beast looks like its cut through the clouds!

9996831085_cf1b9e6923_c.png

Blue Whale by Brazo76, on Flickr

Last edited:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Incredible shots there.

Tried convincing the Mrs that Valencia should be our next holiday. Don't think she's having any if it though.

Incredible shots there.

Tried convincing the Mrs that Valencia should be our next holiday. Don't think she's having any if it though.

Mine went shopping whilst I had an hour to myself ;) I was lucky to get still water on the reflection pools because before and after my session the water was quite choppy!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
My reflection shots were all choppy. Was going for long exposures and it was about 1am tho haha. Bloody Spanish time.. Dinner before 9pm even tho you've got to be up at half 6 for work ? Sorry ?!

Yep, that bride shot is awesome.
Not seen anything like that for a wedding shot before!
Really like the night shot of all the buildings from above, Brazo.
Reminds me of Asian cities!

I like it again, Ben. But watch that dust spot in the middle of the sky above the buildings, and again, I think less water would be a better composition :)

Thanks, Niall.
I'm going to re-edit without the dust spot!
It actually got Explored which was a surprise.
I really like both pictures before and after your comment, especially the FRS!

So many awesome photographs on this page. That photograph of the bride is stunning - It looks too good to be real.

All of the night photography too... Awesome.

And that Focus/Landscape!!!

See those on FlickR. Very good!
Really like those, Tom. Nice captures of the action.
Thanks guys!

It was off-roading Saturday and drag racing Sunday!

10025032966_b26a0b86c6_z.png

Honda Civic by Tom Cash, on Flickr

10025060976_9ff1e5cbcb_z.png

BMW M3 by Tom Cash, on Flickr

10025103063_50c2dd6103_z.png

Motion by Tom Cash, on Flickr

http://www.tomcash.co.uk/jpoc-race-wars-2-2013

Nice shots again, Tom.
That M3 shot looks like they were having fun!
The Seattle Blue shot went mental on Flickr, has had about 5,000 views in a day!