ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

26005298286_6dda43765e_b.png
Dill Portrait by Justin Akehurst, on Flickr

Still love the detail a prime can give!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Quiet in here again.

One from my way home from work this afternoon. 3 minute exposure.
Not sure on the brick and pebbles on the bottom. Might crop it so it's just the lighthouse and sea/sky.

25767504883_7d0d69d8fc_c.jpg
by Aaron, on Flickr

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
@Aaron.. I quite like it with the foreground tbh. I'd leave it like that, but the lighthouse with just sea and sky might look interesting as well.

took a few shots of the car yesterday

dsc_0004kleind9j1u.jpg

dsc_0015klein3ujc6.jpg

dsc_0029kleinzwk01.jpg

dsc_0034klein2hk6s.jpg

Not really relative to the photography topic. However, I don't normally like 200Ts, but that one looks fappin' brilliant!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm terrible with photoshop.
Took this on my way home from the pier shot. There was a mass of wind turbines on the horizon which I've got rid of, but there is a slight tone difference near the post which I can't seem to get right.
Working on a laptop isn't great for this type of work as sometimes it looks fine, other times looks awful. The screen is calibrated, just a bit funny at certain angles.

Anyone on a normal monitor? Does it look OK?

25816983954_7050416b00_c.jpg
Outpost
by Aaron, on Flickr

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Do you mean around the middle of it? There is a very slight darkness/blurriness around it but I've have never noticed if I wasn't looking for it! Still looks great :)

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Do you mean around the middle of it? There is a very slight darkness/blurriness around it but I've have never noticed if I wasn't looking for it! Still looks great :smile:

Cheers.
Yup, thats where there was a large collection of wind turbines but the Photoshop content aware tool has changed since I last had to use it, for the worse imo.

I should have walked a few hundred yards to the next one really and tried to get an angle without any in shot but I was too lazy.