ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
One from the trip to the shop earlier.
640add13b48346e5692f876759745c09.jpg

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Just got back from Lisbon, such a lovely city. I too ketch above photo at the Oceanarium that's just outside the city - it's been voted the best aquarium in the world. Simply awesome place!

Lisbon Oceanarium - Aquarium by Simon Nicholls, on Flickr
Lisbon Oceanarium / Jellyfish by Simon Nicholls, on Flickr
Lisbon Oceanarium / Shark by Simon Nicholls, on Flickr
Lisbon Oceanarium - Shark and rock by Simon Nicholls, on Flickr
Relaxing Frog by Simon Nicholls, on Flickr
Lisbon City Sunset by Simon Nicholls, on Flickr
Lisbon Sunset by Simon Nicholls, on Flickr
Lisbon at night by Simon Nicholls, on Flickr

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Different tools really.

I prefer Lightroom, it's quicker and easier personally. I did used to do a lot with Photoshop but then didn't touch it for 10+ years - don't know what I'm doing on it now apart from the very basic bits.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Lovely! I need to get out more with my camera and try things like this rather than sticking to what i'm comfortable with!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Are you still there or was it just a day visit? Would be incredible at night time after seeing some images of it.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Are you still there or was it just a day visit? Would be incredible at night time after seeing some images of it.

Justa a morning visit. Left early (4:30am) to go there hoping for a foggy day but it didn't happen. Unfortunately its hard to plan it all as its still nearly 2hrs away from me but next time i think i will go in the afternoon and get some dusky/evening shots. I was saying to Ant, i was hoping it would be cloudy so i could practise my long exposure shots, but was just bright and cloudless.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Not really good with taking photos, but really like this one I snapped this morning, just wish I knew how to edit it and bring out a bit more brightness, or tweak it a bit.
Natural Habitat by Steven Petersen, on Flickr
Very quick edit on Snapseed on my phone. Changed the white balance (took the whites from the numberplate) as snow scenes often turn out very blue.
Upped the Shadow's to bring out some colour of the car.
2018-03-01_09-59-06-01.jpeg

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I'm so tempted to get a drone. Would be brilliant in this weather although my mate said his came back down with ice on it before then getting it stuck in his neighbours tree.
They really don't like this cold weather, mine wouldn't take off yesterday night it was to cold