ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers, Ben.

It's a newer camera isn't it so you'd think it should be a bit better. The wifi issue could be my phone tbh, will have to try it on my works phone to see if it's any better.

Another one in colour.
FB_IMG_1521392946861.jpg

Like that photo a lot too, the sort of area I'll be spending my weekends in over the summer.
I've had a 600D for a few years, so not had a WiFi enabled camera to compare it to.

Both amazing shots from yesterday and of course I like the Liverpool one too, a good night that was!

Last edited:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers, Ben.

Wanted to get sunset somewhere yesterday but didn't have enough time to get where we planned. This turned out ok though.

Menorca in a few weeks, hoping for some clear skies whilst there.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i like the top one but the bottom one is very nice, what shutter speed for that one, 2 secs? not too long though got a bit movement there

Yanoo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Williams
i like the top one but the bottom one is very nice, what shutter speed for that one, 2 secs? not too long though got a bit movement there
The bottom one consists of 2 pics, 1 sec was used for the background / fog and 1/160 for the sun.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Out for a bike ride across the canal yesterday and saw a horse in the water, quality is nothing special as it’s a quick snap off my phone but I like it, was lucky to get it too as the horse moved a second after I took this.

834CDF89-FD0A-4A89-AD79-66EB98957B02.jpeg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
IMG_1923.jpg

Been well over a year since taking pics on my Canon 500D, After watching some YouTube on photography i've got the motivation now and got out of bed this monring and went to Durham Cathedral for sunrise. The light wasn't that great this morning or a great sunrise but it was nice to see the sun come up.
I need to invest in some Lee Filters including a polariser and Graduated Filters, majority or all of my pics have hot spots in the sky with not having grad filters.

Last edited: