ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Took this the other night in work, sky was gorgeous.
20211122_163200.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I took mine with my Samsung S21 Ultra, I'm super impressed with it. I just need to use it properly ha ha ha.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
I'm just back from Florida, and while we were there the mother of all electrical storms rolled over us. Even the locals were shocked by its intensity.

Anyway, I had no tripod so I had to set up my camera on a plastic garden table...

lightning_merge.jpg

This is three shots blended into one, not shot lightning in about 10 years!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve not been in this section for a long time. Here’s a quick one from my iPhone from the weekend.

7A06155B-A468-4939-874F-05E7C05959D5.jpeg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Love the colours @Aaron.. very autumn 🍂
Cheers.
Glad I actually took the camera and 50mm out. Had some lovely shots tbh.

Bodnat gardens national trust in North Wales. Lovely in any season but autumn amongst the Acers is the best IMO. Shame my daughter was a proper grump for most of the day 😂

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
I thought there’d be some shots, from the last couple of nights, of the northern lights in here.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
Generally the wife does the arty photo stuff, mainly because I’ve fat fingers and take awful pictures.
But I liked these.
Abandoned Railway Tunnel with old cars which met their maker at the bottom.
5AE55E00-BAAA-4458-9005-65CAE6C59EF0.jpeg
1431128D-C88D-402D-8A60-0C7094DDECCB.jpeg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been on my mind recently about getting back into my photography, i really enjoyed it and havn't been in the best place for a long time and sold all my decent L Series lenses and just got my stock canon lens and just been looking at the prices now for them, they've defo jumped up in price, yes theve got newer specs than what i had but still i should of kept them.

Some i had was the 24-70 L lens and the 24-105 L lens, was mainly for landscape, seascape and general purpose use. What would you lot go for the 24-70mm?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
So, picked up an SLR for the first time in 10 years after buying a light from Amazon. Thought Id give some light painting a go. Now, it's out of focus 'just' frustratingly. However, it was an experiment session so I wasn't expecting instant results, however I'm happy with what I managed to get. Needs finesse and another hand, rather than me pressing the shutter with a 2sec delay and then running to grab the shot.

Any tips would be appreciated.

IMG_2806.jpg