ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

ITB BG 182
I hope re-sizing is automatic on this forum still, if not delete this and PM me please.

IMG_0113.gif

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
hopefully have a couple to add after this weekend, shooting an event for the 1st time in a few months :s

2.2 bar shed.
299916_10150752272585405_509225404_20188023_3644630_n.jpg

Hate photographing singers, they've always got a mic rammed down their throat. She wouldn't move more than 2 inches away from it throughout the whole 3 songs. Nightmare. :(

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Saw a small pod of dolphins on Wednesday at work. Didn't have too much time to change my lense and they didn't stick around for too long. Quite hard to get a decent shot when they are off the bow. I'm hoping that they will be back soon though as we have only seen them 3 times this year.

6058686244_e9001133cd_z.png

Need to come out next time you're shooting and have another play with my camera, still haven't used it since we last headed out. :eek:

Also, cinema one night this week mate?

Need to come out next time you're shooting and have another play with my camera, still haven't used it since we last headed out. :eek:

Also, cinema one night this week mate?

Yes mate no probs am always out snapping so let me know, any time is good!

Already seeing inbetweeners this week but next week is free for cinematic action ;)

Mk2 ph1 clio
The merlin would be an awesome shot if it wasnt so tightly framed, some open space for that on the left hand side would make it for me! Still a nice shot as is though!

LEXUS LS400
The merlin would be an awesome shot if it wasnt so tightly framed, some open space for that on the left hand side would make it for me! Still a nice shot as is though!

I was quite lucky to get that one TBH... I was on a boat at the Bournemouth Air Festival last Sunday and it snuck up behind us !!!
The Merlin is a beast :)

I think I could clone the sky quite easily to expand the frame... can't do anything about the rotor being chopped off the top though :(