ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
I took this picture of my 4 day old baby boy. Born 16/4/12. I love it

7098812435_fa10aeb9ed.png

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Thanks Moz168 & Bux. I'm hoping to post a lot more pictures now I've got myself a half decent camera. Not all of the baby though!

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
First proper try out of my new B+W 10 Stop Screw in filter, really impressed with the results :) Also my new watermark, although it might change when Christopher sends me one he’s making for me, anyway C+C welcome :)

6953861162_779c6eb6fc.jpg

Pennington Flash by Niall97, on Flickr

7099958353_00583acae3.jpg

6953901416_f9f2fd9da8.jpg

Just a couple of randoms (not using the filter)

7099913713_9547e15098.jpg

Swan by Niall97, on Flickr

7099922879_38ae019d26.jpg

Plant by Niall97, on Flickr

Sorry for the pic overload, I didn’t think they were worth their own thread :eek:

Clio 182 Trophy
Quick snap of my friend whilst out on Coniston Lake. No editing because I don't know how.
Any way this type of picture could be improved?
_1010709.gif

This is one of me, which my friend took...

_1010728.gif

Last edited:
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Cheers!
Yeah it was taken at Teesside Autodrome last weekend at the 1st round of this years BDC

Keep an eye out for my feature in totoal BMW mag on it :)

6961646514_afa060591d_z.jpg

BDC Round1 wm-115 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

7107697885_0a03c019be_z.jpg

BDC Round1 wm-75 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

6961623940_4018716dde_z.jpg

BDC Round1 wm-64 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

6961612662_7dd5f31887_z.jpg

BDC Round1 wm-37 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

tbh im not too happy with my shots... trying to organise a team and do feathure on another driver... along with my 1st non smoking drift event = unhappy me lol

Next ones will be better :p

Clio MK2 1.2 Grande
I need to get myself along to one of these, how are they towards photographers? Never knew if you needed to pay more or something like that!
Round 3 of the BDC will be at Teesside again June 29-July 1st, photography is welcome but if you want to be on the track you need to apply for a Media pass and to get one of those you need to go here http://www.thebritishdriftchampionship.co.uk/resources/BDCMediaApplication.pdf
But the beauty of Teesside is that the spectator part is fence free as its raised up slightly from the track, so you get pretty close without being in any danger (barring flying mud!)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Round 3 of the BDC will be at Teesside again June 29-July 1st, photography is welcome but if you want to be on the track you need to apply for a Media pass and to get one of those you need to go here http://www.thebritishdriftchampionship.co.uk/resources/BDCMediaApplication.pdf
But the beauty of Teesside is that the spectator part is fence free as its raised up slightly from the track, so you get pretty close without being in any danger (barring flying mud!)

This, Im highly involved with the BDC, need any info give me a shout :)

Mk2 ph1 clio
Thanks for such a quick reply! I'm not fussed about being too close if I'm honest, the only lens I would use for something like this would be my 300 prime as it's the fastest sharpest lens I own! So the spectator part sounds alright! What's the cost roughly? May start planning it now for time off work etc etc!

Laura... any Pro tips for camera settings/techniques would be appreciated though! ;-)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
£15 a ticket for the event day :)

Norfolk is next but thats on a sat, then back up to teesside.

If you do come drop me a pm on here n ill say hello as long as I'm not pulling my hair out like at round one haha

Clio MK2 1.2 Grande
It was £20 for the 2 days
I need to book the 3rd round off work, or at least the team battles and finals anyway!

Laura....don't suppose you could swing me a pit pass ? haha

Mk2 ph1 clio
Lol If I can get the day off work I'll pop along. Motorsport is one of the main reasons for buying the 1D but so far only used it for wildlife!

Will drop you a PM nearer the time if I can make it laura! Cheers!