ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

You have to use the solution too (if you want it to be effective).

You just put a couple of drops on it, then swipe the swab over the sensor. The solution is a solvent, so evaporates off. You're not using that much that it douses the sensor anyway. But you need that to wipe off all the dirt.

I suppose you could try it with just the swab first though.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Took these the other day whilst I was waiting for the boat to be lifted in.

7183466273_1aae553848_z.png

Week 24 - Black & white cat. by A_Cro, on Flickr

7183447357_24a8ede325_z.png

Chomp! by A_Cro, on Flickr

Fiesta ST-3
Ahh right, It sounds pretty straight forward then, I’ll order it then and give it a go :)

I would do as much reading up on the topic before applying a swab to your sensor. It isn't brain surgery but still it could do damage if done wrong. I have a rocket blower if I'm out and about and then swabs every so often when I get a real build up.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah Of course, Sensors are quite delicate, and any mistake could completely ruin the camera, so I’ll make sure I’m clued up on it.

I think I’ll get both, then I’m sorted for the future as well.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Adele :)

Took this yesterday. There was a few hovering around one of the plants in the garden, right up until the time I got the camera out!

7400597250_0de40137a9_z.png

Hello by A_Cro, on Flickr

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Ben.

I need a longer, sharper & faster lens. Took this today but had to crop it a lot and its no where near as sharp as i'd like it to be but I still like the pic.

7406732664_0d04815d77_z.png

Finch by A_Cro, on Flickr

Astra (H) VXR
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340200664.743903.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1340200686.793938.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1340200710.157996.jpg

Took these in Bratislava this weekend, iPhone pictures, so hardly great quality but I thought they were quite nice none the less..

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Brings back memories, used to walk the dog there when I was a kid :)

Nice pic matey, I need to invest in an ND filter.

Stunning views from up there too! :)

Thanks, I’d recommend a 10 Stop ND Filter, had a 3 stop before this one and you just can’t block enough light to get these exposures.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Stunning views from up there too! :)

Thanks, I’d recommend a 10 Stop ND Filter, had a 3 stop before this one and you just can’t block enough light to get these exposures.

Niall, could you hook a brother up with which one you've got please mate? I'm useless when it comes to filters :eek:

Awesome shot again Ben mate.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Niall, could you hook a brother up with which one you've got please mate? I'm useless when it comes to filters :eek:

Awesome shot again Ben mate.

Yeah sure, Mine is a simple screw in filter, it works a treat, a lot of people get graduated ND’s and other filters that use a filter holder, but I just got a screw in for convenience :)

This is the one I’ve got, the thread size is 52mm (kit lens thread size), but if you have need bigger there are larger sizes :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004Q3Q9OS/?tag=cliospnet01-21