ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

German V6
Got a pretty good picture of a friends series one today.

7818418092_e7f3fd1a57_z.jpg

Retro0027 by JackGilder, on Flickr

Clio 172, Pug 106
Yeah... as i say it was literally a spare of the moment one to catch it quick... Usually when i have my camera out the dog legs it!!

Just need to get one of him in the garden now!

I finally had a chance to try out this location Ive wanted to try for ages!! Epic place, and just down the road. After realising I was a t**t, and having left the camera mount at home.....I only had about 30mins with Jay helping....so they were a bit rushed.

This was the best from the evening (imo)

DSC9638.jpg

or one with the sun out:

DSC9658.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Some fantastic photos again.

That storm wall one is pretty awesome.

Cheers mate, I've been asked if it can be used for a renewable energy magazine and for future presentation documents. Its a non profit organization and they have said that they will give me credit in any publications its used in.
Pretty happy tbh. They want to use more of my turbine images too they have said.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Just a basic flash bouncing off the ceiling, the one with my arms was about 4 different shots, cut out and put in place. Plenty of PP.