ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice! The one with the woman taking a snap is good. Well, all of them are really!

This was my sunrise this morning. Not as exciting as your though but I wasn't 40 floors up.

8266856000_01fed2602e_c.png

Sunrise and vapour trials by A_Cro, on Flickr

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Buy a faster lens ;)

With that zoom I think you will struggle getting crisp images. Might be wrong though but I notice if I'm using the longer end of my zoom then the images are softer.

A flash may help too so you can use a faster shutter speed? Or bump your ISO up?

Not a 320d
Buy a faster lens ;)

With that zoom I think you will struggle getting crisp images. Might be wrong though but I notice if I'm using the longer end of my zoom then the images are softer.

A flash may help too so you can use a faster shutter speed? Or bump your ISO up?

its a non VR 55-200mm mate. ive bought a 70-300mm VR which I havent got yet. From what I can gather its pretty sharp up to 200mm, then the last 100mm is still good but obviously not quite top notch.

Ive tried different speeds and ISO's but theyre all the same at 200mm. Just slightly blurry.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
its a non VR 55-200mm mate. ive bought a 70-300mm VR which I havent got yet. From what I can gather its pretty sharp up to 200mm, then the last 100mm is still good but obviously not quite top notch.

Ive tried different speeds and ISO's but theyre all the same at 200mm. Just slightly blurry.

Higher aperture maybe? You'll lose the DOF then though.

Not a 320d
Higher aperture maybe? You'll lose the DOF then though.

Still sucks no matter what I do. I took 10 photos of different birds in this location earlier and this was the most clear. Tried full apetures, different ISO's, white balances etc. Without getting closer or reducing the zoom this is all I can get.

8267381380_3781ef8c81_b.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
On flickr, where it says share, select bb code (and appropriate size) and just paste it in to here.
Don't need to worry about wrapping it in picture tags on here, just paste the whole code.

172cup
Cheers! It was around 10 foot away but shot at 300mm, Really need to invest in a long f2.8 or something alike.
My Tameron 70-300mm isn't the great on my D7000 when at the top end, its far too soft.

Love this little thing!

ISO800.....what noise?!
DSCF0163web.jpg

And even on the highest setting, ISO12800, it's still useable!
DSCF0164web.jpg

THAT is partly why I didn't get a basic point and shoot. Forget how many MP you have, sensor size is key.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers! It was around 10 foot away but shot at 300mm, Really need to invest in a long f2.8 or something alike.
My Tameron 70-300mm isn't the great on my D7000 when at the top end, its far too soft.

I presume this is the non VC Tamron 70-300? The VC one is said to be greatly improved.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm in Canary Wharf now mate.

Nice. Bit of a change from recent years eh ! :eek:

Lost My Flickr Password so started a new account.

LOL .. why not do a 'forgot my password' thing ? Spoon haha !

Not sure if this works, but a snap while walking around xmas shopping.

Love it. Bit weird but yeah, why not !

One of my furry alarm clock - messing about last night with my 50mm ..:

17775_10152361147650154_484435420_n.jpg

Straight off the camera

:evil:

172cup
Had a mouse in the girlfriends house, The trap didnt want to work and the mouse was rather tame. So took advantage of it with my 35mm

8285071362_c9c2238087_c.jpg

[video=facebook;10152374043220691]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10152374043220691[/video]