ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Tappd'd RS
4003507304_365be53474_o.jpg

Oh my!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
3799283951_fd81b03489_o.jpg

pretty sure thats a screen grab from the new initial d film... that is buntas scooby

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol well i read in some interview it tsutchia that there are more in the pipe line, basically if you watch the comics the first film covers the first 2 stages or series iirc... its been a while since i watched them... bunta who is Takumi's father, orginally owned the ae86 and let his son Takumi drive it to deliver, but he then realizes Takumi's tallent and lets him have the ae86 and buys himself a scooby... in the film there are a few hints towards bunta as he is the one who set the record on akina that Takumi breaks...

i have watched every single cartoon episode of initial d, even the 2 special edition late aired ones where there is boobs in it lol! and then all of project d, which is the follow on to initial d, in which Itsuki and Yuichi start their own race team with Takumi called project d, or as they say it in the program PROJECTO D lol summit like 52 hours of my life has been spent on watching the episodes lol! its by far one of the best things i have ever watched lol, yeh its a comic but some of they things they say and the facts they come out with are crazy lol!!! if you ever get the chance watch all of it lol...

it then goes on to wangan midnight maximum tune, but i couldnt get in to it... its all a bit boring compared to initial/project d

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Maximum Tune sucks TBH.. Initial D all the way..

A lot of you may disagree, but the RX7 FC is stunning!

all.jpg

Initial D Styleee
mito_fc_fd.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i want these front and rear arches
dsc_0829.jpg

i want this bonnet
087-2.jpg

and im trying to swap my diffuser for this street diffuser...
wheels3.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Wicked!

What sort of power is that running?

Not a scooby do mate ! guesstimated at around 220 trying to get the scottish rolling road day pinned down most likly have a read out by end of november ! should have an ARC induction kit fitted by then :)