ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

White Sti Hatch
Phone book will be out once i get off this god damn island !

Hiya Al

2636d1195010696-post-your-car-mods-picture009.jpg

Last edited:
No bad Al but i has my plans ! first things first is replcae all the Brken bits lol !

Get undersealed
Speedo Converted to MPH
Replace/Refurbish Tein Coilies
Strip the charger and repaint it
Replace filter with a cheap jobbie the now
4 New T1R's
Change Oil for some Silkolene Pro
Change Garbox Oil
Replace f**ked Sun Visor
Move head unit to lower Din Slot
Install Boost, Oil Temp & Oil Pressure Guages
Refurb TE37's kinda thinking Green :evil:
Samco Camo Coolant Hoses
Camo the rocker cover
Strip out reminants of Air Con
Replace faded Rear H
Sort out bonnet
Uprate Discs
GET IT ROLLING ROADED !!!

All i can think of off the top of my head but its a big list ;)

That is going to be a tasty little banshee you'll have!! Give me a txt when your back dude.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
possibly the same as what storm rider had on his Mk3!

1sec.....

Possibly these, Compomotive TS in 16" minus the centre caps

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
what single u running??

only thing i dont like the look of is the itg filter lol, looks nice the rest of it though, you got a spec list?? any porting??

few things i can see besides the single and front mount... i think a koyo rad?? looks like a re am or petit ast, blitz bov looks like its in a random place lol... greddy pulleys, aftermarket fpr... looks like an aeromotive one... but they have moved the fuel filter to the engine bay... not sure how happy i would be with that, seeing at the amount of heat rotarys produce lol... battery in the boot??

Rebuilt by wgt 1000miles ago, street port, gt35/40 turbo, made 400bhp @ 0.9 bar.

Planning on moving the filter when I get time, battery in boot, bov position looks fine to me.

What is wrong with having the filter in the bay?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
normal place for the bov is the other side of the engine off the hot side rather than the cold side...

filter in driving bay some people do it some dont, standard place is back of the car on top of the diff, which is a b*****d to get to... get a shrowded compressor housing and remove the bov and listen to the noise!!! soooo nice, if pip built it you got a good engine :)

Will have a look at moving the bov, thinking of changing it as the sound is awful! Filter can stay where it is, had previous cars with bay mounted filters and never had a problem.

Pip seems really helpful, had queries when buying it regarding the knock levels about 10 times higher than my sti produces but he put my mind at ease.

How is your rx going?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
mines going fine thanks, saving for a rebuild and single... what knock you getting ??? did pip transfer the warrentee over on the engine over??

im gonna go for a hks t51r i think with a ported shroud and a bridge ported engine..

[youtube]JBOe0qM2LW0[/youtube]

listen to that lol

Second video sounds very similar to mine, what power are you aiming for?

Knock level sits around 20-30% with very occasional spikes to 45-50%, was amazed how high it was as the sti sits at 3-5% with an occasional 18-20% spike, pip ensures me they are fine though. The warranty was transferred over to me, peace of mind! Although my old type rs never went wrong once and it was used everyday, even in snow!