ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

White Sti Hatch
I will have to install it on the works laptop.....im stuck up in Orkney working at the mo so i cant even go out for a spin in the 9 :(

Split08.jpg

Split01-1.jpg

Teg32.jpg

Teg18.jpg

Teg21.jpg

Best PY DC2 ive seen, love the Spoonage. Not sure i could live with the interior, mint tho.

Build:

http://www.itr-dc2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=686397#686397

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Mate you wanna see this list its got about 10 things on it totaling around £2000 lol

make sure you get genuine takatas as there are lots of fakes going around! that white ek9 from japshow finale had fakes... which i pointed out to him and he wasnt pleased lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
6925_317560875053_636365053_9436761_1186704_n.jpg

shiiiiit pic but i have mirror polished my upper inlet manifold, throttle body, 99spec efini ypipe and crossover pipe...

i just got the 99spec y pipe and crossover pipe they normally sell for 250 for the full y pipe and crossover pipe i got it for 60 quid lol! im gonna get a spare thermostat housing and filler neck and polish that up too :) trying to source a broken alternator also to try polishing that but i cant see it being easy lol :( oh and i need to get a greddy elbow to replace the white plastic one... and all the intercooler boost hoses im replacing with urban camo patterned ones :D

these are the hoses im replacing them with

colours2_big.jpg

Tappd'd RS
make sure you get genuine takatas as there are lots of fakes going around! that white ek9 from japshow finale had fakes... which i pointed out to him and he wasnt pleased lol

Good info Malice - how do you spot fakes?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
samco lol!!! they have a uk store and sell them but you need to look at the prices cos the camo is +35% on top of the normal price... they do flame ones and silver metalic ones now aswell

White Sti Hatch
samco lol!!! they have a uk store and sell them but you need to look at the prices cos the camo is +35% on top of the normal price... they do flame ones and silver metalic ones now aswell

They dont sell them direct only through whole salers (as far as i can tell) and no one seems to have them in Camo to order:(

clio 200 F4Rt
anyone that does Samco can get the Camo hoses as a special order, just ask for them. As mentioned tho, 35% ontop.

I will be getting some when i pull my engine out for upgrade.

Got a pretty sweet idea for an engine bay theme! :D

White Sti Hatch
anyone that does Samco can get the Camo hoses as a special order, just ask for them. As mentioned tho, 35% ontop.

I will be getting some when i pull my engine out for upgrade.

Got a pretty sweet idea for an engine bay theme! :D

Meh just want them although i wish you could pick the colours of the camo !!

I need to get me another B16 Rocker Cover so i can get started on my bay ! and also find out how to dismantel most the Charger to get it painted

White Sti Hatch
No bad Al but i has my plans ! first things first is replcae all the Brken bits lol !

Get undersealed
Speedo Converted to MPH
Replace/Refurbish Tein Coilies
Strip the charger and repaint it
Replace filter with a cheap jobbie the now
4 New T1R's
Change Oil for some Silkolene Pro
Change Garbox Oil
Replace f**ked Sun Visor
Move head unit to lower Din Slot
Install Boost, Oil Temp & Oil Pressure Guages
Refurb TE37's kinda thinking Green :evil:
Samco Camo Coolant Hoses
Camo the rocker cover
Strip out reminants of Air Con
Replace faded Rear H
Sort out bonnet
Uprate Discs
GET IT ROLLING ROADED !!!

All i can think of off the top of my head but its a big list ;)