ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

OMG !!!! The red nsx with white wheels posted up is pure sarx :approve:

Is it wrong to get the horn for this car too ?? I LOVE the shape of these babies !

fd1.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Some of these cars are awsome but i cant get used to the stupid spoilers on the back of them.

Totally pointless

A silver Honda
^^not useless if they are used on track.

Spotted this bad boy at Lydden Hill on the bank holiday

71cdb6b9.jpg

b235fa4b.jpg

7ea62ae0.jpg

It's turned into a burberry cap and bare chest chav fest over the last few years tbh. I'm not going because I'm at work tomorrow then off to see the carrerra cup/BTCC etc at thruxton on sunday.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
^ There seems to be a lot of people on several of the Jap car forums saying the same thing. I've also heard that the various Mitsubishi car clubs have pretty much taken over the place as it's being sponsored by Mitsi' this year.
I'll be at Thruxton on Sunday too, just hoping the weather's a bit better than it is at the moment.

F&F and max power popularising imports with that "type" of person is to blame if you ask me. They've all moved on from sapphire cossies rs turbos etc to clapped out stickered up scoobies 300zx's etc :(

I hope it's overcast but dry tbh as i burn really easily :eek:

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Totally agree with you, plus as the prices of the early 90's scoobies, evo's and z-cars in particular come down so they come into the price range of the less desirables of our society!

I feel your pain on the issue of burning easily, i too seem to go a deep shade of red with little effort. As long as it's not raining i'll be happy.

Even supra's havnt escaped purely because scummers don't run performance cars properly they just buy them and abuse them. They dont take into consideration the running and servicing costs the rest of us would before buying them.

Just noticed you're in wilts too, lol. At least thruxton is only about 45mins drive from here bad weather or not.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
I can never understand how some of these people can even afford to put fuel in the cars, burnouts in maccy-d's must surely negatively affect the fuel consumption! I've actually seen a proper F&F style supra in bright orange cruising round locally a couple of times, makes me chuckle!

Yeah i'm just outside Swindon, will be my first time at Thruxton which is a bit poor really given how close it is.

When you dont have a life other than sitting at maccys carpark all night every night and live in mum's council house rent free i'm sure even they can find petrol money.

I've been down to thruxton loads of times due to work but never actually been to watch anything at the circuit. Coombe I've been to a fair few times though.