ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sex piss.

321ff9.gif

172, Tiguan
Was at the Ring the weekend the Evo estate was there. Seemed to go OK. Was a bloody awful weekend though.

172, Tiguan
Yer, its not fun lapping in the wet on trackday tyres.

Loads of those things turned up and at least three went home on an ADAC truck.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
De-spoilered almost works on some stuff (but even then it's iffy IMHO heh) - but a de-spoilered DC5 would just be a mess :) You may as well 'rat' it heh.

Dan

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Yea I'm still not really feeling the no spoiler Supras tbh, but I quite like the 200 - I've seen that before haven't I? Is that your car Malice?

Dan

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Yea I'm still not really feeling the no spoiler Supras tbh, but I quite like the 200 - I've seen that before haven't I? Is that your car Malice?

Dan

yeh its my car, supra with no spoiler is more cali style that jdm...

i am sorta tempted when i get my jdm rear and spats and skirts fitted oh and my front bumper done to go for some bgw but not sure....

kinda want these arch extensions too ...

19494s14_50.jpg

thats a s13 with s14 front i think... but still ignore that and the ballooooon spec rubber on the rims...

anyway will post some pics while im at it.

Finished-VSXX-22-6-08_9_17rs.jpg

hin2ce9.jpg

PICT1624.jpg

IMG_6217a.jpg

670406_74_full.jpg

2superstar.jpg

RX7.gif

perfect180.gif

gd5.jpg

DSC02488-vi.jpg

shamelessly stolen from a thread on sxoc about sexual wheels lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Aye, same here mate... although you'd need a small loan to run it for a year. ;)

They like a drop of oil and rarely do over 20mpg. lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yup japan names the 200 a silvia... thats a silvia kouki my shape is the silvia zenki...

the black rx7 is a uk car and u will be lucky to get more than 5mpg out of that...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
^ you got any figures for the black rx7 at all mate ? 5 mpg, sod that !

750bhp ish, single turbo 1600 cc injectors etc lol, friend of mine had a similar one, tbh stick exhaust, intercooler and filter on a standard rx7 and your down to 15ish mpg lol!!! they are so much fun though... just not the easiest things to live with if ur tall lol.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Not entirley sure what has already been Posted as there are too many pages to flick through

NSX-F.jpg

NSX-R.jpg