ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Got aero?

frontonminimal.jpg

motorwayfrontquater1.jpg

rear3-41.jpg

More images and a write-up...
http://octaneculture.com/2011/01/car-feature-carbon-grip/#more-3994

Homo spec mazda
The buy has issues, hes running the engine totally standard bar an exhaust and maybe a touch more boost.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
180-200 bhp, with exhaust, filter, fuel pump and a boost increase 250ish is pretty easy.

Aye.

Basically Rhys, when I raised the boost on mine (most it'll take is 1bar on the stock map), it was Walbro 255 fuel pump, front mount intercooler, induction kit, catback exhaust and decat, colder spark plugs (Grade 7 IIRC), boost controller and a gauge. If you do it on a proper budget, you can have 250bhp for £500.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Aye.

Basically Rhys, when I raised the boost on mine (most it'll take is 1bar on the stock map), it was Walbro 255 fuel pump, front mount intercooler, induction kit, catback exhaust and decat, colder spark plugs (Grade 7 IIRC), boost controller and a gauge. If you do it on a proper budget, you can have 250bhp for £500.
Jesus. Can't complain with those increases really.

Integra type r DC2
Looks in bloody good nick for a 13 year old car!

Thanks!

Its been my pride and joy for the last 2 and a half years. Wheels had literally just been refurbished in the bottom pic. There's been plenty of hard work gone into keeping her that clean I can tell you!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
None that are decent enough to post here. He only has a 2MP camera phone. LOL.

I'm machining it soon so I'll take it for some pics then.