ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

5417767112_c1c7c6ef21_b.jpg

Turbos.
I like it from most angles, but not sure about the bubble arches.

Another NSX with the marmite NSX-R GT bodywork. This one has ITBs, like one of the Spoon cars. More pics coming soon...

2ed591d377fe8637cc3bc97f50fdd225_large.jpg

And the best of the lot...

NSX_CHARITYSESSION-3201.jpg

NSX_CHARITYSESSION-3249.jpg

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Sorry to *****, but I'm trying to get more into "JDM" style photography and I don't think i'm having much luck...

5939552895_bbdd6eb6f2_z.jpg

First attempt, decent?

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Christopher will have a lense fare chubby over that shot.

Haha, I took about 5 or 6 different shots from that angle, my favourite one was this one with the huge flare, seen a few JDM pics with them and I really liked it for some reason, proper Photography geeks will hate it I bet.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Englebert, that isn't a standard steering wheel surely? Looks like one from an FN2 civic.

You're right. Although i felt the fact it has a different roof and no b-pillar more interesting ;)

That's what I was looking at, lol. Is it a kit of some sort of bodykit or welded/fabricated metalwork from a coachbuilders?

The Alcantara trimmed dash with red stitching is what I'd like to do to the 9 at some point in the future.

Turbos.
Yeah, the alcantara work is pure sex. The roof is coachworked! The rear is completely different too, like a F430, but horrible!

521sm.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
08.jpg

thats not a rocket bunny kit is it?? do they even make a kit for the nsx?? looks like its all rocket bunny cars sat all around it...