ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

5144722305_95300cc87e_b.jpg

5151403235_6726bee64c_b.jpg

5133899832_eb424b58b0_b.png

3559410951_f7e0e5e5b4_b.jpg

It won't be out of place seeing as every other fucker seems to post pics that have been posted dozens of times before then lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
im thinking im gonna go big lexus next and go vip... im getting too old, getting in and out of my rx7 the past few days the buckets are pissing me off and making my hips ache lol!!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
forget 4 rotor! i want this!!! a 13g 20b! this is the best rotary lump mazda ever made! its lightweight everything, slide throttles 19k gets you the lump, management, exhaust mani etc... this is a race engine made by mazda and its STUPIDLY cheap lol, similar 13g twin rotor went for 60k in america not long ago... not many of them about!!

also

this car...
87dc7974.jpg

a07fb706.gif

IMG_0208.gif

rx7 with a ls lump and twin turbo's in the uk made by a guy that does the ls swaps for rx7's got ran on the dyno yesterday... just a basic map so they can move the car about... was doing 600+bhp at the wheels at 4psi of boost... at 13psi it made 804 bhp and 823 ftlb @ WHEELS

now thats not f**king about!! i dont like american v8 lumps in rx7's but that isnt figures to be take lightly.... was blowing out the spark so he is changing the plugs and ignition system... will be over 1000bhp at the wheels!!! soon... guy in ameria running a similar settup with 1800bhp at the wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not many of them were really sold in the UK, they were officially sold here by Honda just weren't very popular. Plenty in the US where it's called the Wagon, quite a few modded examples pop up at US Honda & JDM shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
  CLIO PH1 172
yea i see loads of them knocking around on the us forums ect... would love one tbh!

Edit : neat vid!

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i met the girl who owns that nsx wreck... OH EMMM GEEEE never met such a see unit in my entire life... she was telling everyone it was a nsxr.... so i pissed on her chips :D also asked why she has cheddar gorge for pannel gaps... she didnt like it!

Her EK9 is back up on pistonheads again, she's knocked the price down from 8k to 7k but that's still way over the odds, Rota's and shitty D2 parts. Half the interior missing and the bodywork is fucked. The girl is a dreamer, she'll be looking at £5.5 in it's current state imo especially given it's got 84k on the clock.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
bert she wont accept schooling... she was still banging on it was a nsx r after i pointed out it wasnt... i actually wanted to punch her.... the nsx is soooo shoddy it makes me feel sick lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i met the girl who owns that nsx wreck... OH EMMM GEEEE never met such a see unit in my entire life... she was telling everyone it was a nsxr.... so i pissed on her chips :D also asked why she has cheddar gorge for pannel gaps... she didnt like it!

LOL. Good man.