ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Tramp drift?
e6dfyp.jpg

xqf861.jpg

2yo62bd.jpg

5ur8kg.jpg

w1dvv4.jpg

2wok6bn.jpg

2005tll.jpg

24c8ugh.jpg

33vywt2.jpg

2rr74h5.jpg

24zhlb7.jpg

2z4k11i.jpg

20zef6p.jpg

2ms3f3b.jpg

e862w8.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
never knew u had the ikeya shifter! nearly got one for the rx7 lol but more thinks to spend the money on first lol

BG 182
Just got myself a uk delsol havent seen a single one of them on here yet,
wanna get the ek9 in june its gunna be shweet.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL @ Mitsubishi. Tssk. ;)

It's a Hakosuka. A KPGC10 Skyline. It's not a term for just the GT-R though, as most are replicas, using GT chassis.

A silver Honda
Just got myself a uk delsol havent seen a single one of them on here yet,
wanna get the ek9 in june its gunna be shweet.
This one is moist... wish mine was a clean as this:(

bully2.jpg

bully3.jpg

bully4.jpg

bully8.jpg

bully9.jpg

I want the 'Del Slo' sticker lol

bully10.jpg

MF10Lfinale9.jpg

MF10Lfinale1.jpg

Ok it's USDM but it has some very nice JDM parts lol

Qashcow
man i want my 13 back, ikeya formula sequential shifter and a tdo6 20g turbo with external gate, yum yum all gliding along on tein coilovers

ikea make sequential shifters? might pop down to bristol and pick one up. mate that car looks good, i was always worried about the rust so never went in that direction :dapprove:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ikea make sequential shifters? might pop down to bristol and pick one up. mate that car looks good, i was always worried about the rust so never went in that direction :dapprove:

lol your driving a clio and worried about rust lol?? saying that i would think rust is the least of your worries with a clio lol :p

if rust on jap cars worries you... import, imported cars have zero rust from japan... then just underseal it and your highly unlikely to get any...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i want a honda jazz in pink with a type r lump in it... does that make me gay?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i want a honda jazz in pink with a type r lump in it... does that make me gay?

No way dude. They're awesome.

I'd have a Jazz/Fit with K20 conversion any day. Hasport do a mount kit and it's simpler than you'd think!

The J's Fit is just awesome.

Very close to the weight of the EK9, loads of parts for them too.

172cup
Hi guys love jdm, especially the ones that can handle unlike a UK CTR! My mate has just bought the only Mugen RR in Europe I ll post some pics up when I go to see him in a few weeks. Anyway here is his other car!

And here is my 182 with my mates FN and EK9.

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
No way dude. They're awesome.

I'd have a Jazz/Fit with K20 conversion any day. Hasport do a mount kit and it's simpler than you'd think!

The J's Fit is just awesome.

Very close to the weight of the EK9, loads of parts for them too.

jaz's are cheap now too... thinking of going stupid engine wise on the rx7, bridge port or periphial port on the engine and a huuuuuuuge t70 turbo or something, would be hardly any lag with a port that big and should be 600+ lol, then thinking a jazz with a type r block lol maybe some itb's on some small wide rims like some cherry blossoms lol! be siiiiiiiick lol with cherry blossom decals all up the side!!! HNMMMMM!!!!

ITB'd MK1
jaz's are cheap now too... thinking of going stupid engine wise on the rx7, bridge port or periphial port on the engine and a huuuuuuuge t70 turbo or something, would be hardly any lag with a port that big and should be 600+ lol, then thinking a jazz with a type r block lol maybe some itb's on some small wide rims like some cherry blossoms lol! be siiiiiiiick lol with cherry blossom decals all up the side!!! HNMMMMM!!!!

we've just supercharged a K20, OMG it's monstrous!!!!!! the thought of that in a pink Jazz just makes me grin like this :D

M135i
Hi guys love jdm, especially the ones that can handle unlike a UK CTR! My mate has just bought the only Mugen RR in Europe I ll post some pics up when I go to see him in a few weeks. Anyway here is his other car!

And here is my 182 with my mates FN and EK9.

That S2000 looks lurvely.

Mugen RR's are amazing, but i dont think it'd be the only 1 in europe. I think there are about 3 of those motors in the UK now.

Did your mate buy the Mugen from Performance Cars Manchester?