ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Turbos.
Nice work!

That new Civic looks mint!

p1.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
remedi i saw some stuff somewhere the other day that u put on stainless mani's and it stops them tarring and going blue etc! i will try and find it again if u like?

edit

is it sad that i know that red bucket in the skyline above is an east bear seat lol?

A silver Honda
^^That black NSX and the red one on the other page....nom nom.

Also i now NEED/WANT some dish + stretch now....:(

remedi i saw some stuff somewhere the other day that u put on stainless mani's and it stops them tarring and going blue etc! i will try and find it again if u like?
Yeah that would be cool dude, cheers!:D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok will have a look later, also remedi, i have got hold of a brand new spoon carbon fiber front splitter, genuine spoon too for this shape civic...

2381576527_323224ee74_o.png

dont suppose u know how much its worth, its brand new, never used still in a box too i think (need to go pick it up from a mates house) and where i could sell it do u??

Clio IV 0,9 Tce

edit

is it sad that i know that red bucket in the skyline above is an east bear seat lol?

I am very interested in this aswell.

A silver Honda
Weird. Just had a look on two well known UK sites that do Spoon parts and there's a big difference in prices... Crazy money for just a lip!

http://www.tokyo-express.co.uk/spoon/carbon.php.htm

http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=HONDA&model=CIVIC&year=1992-95+CIVIC&level1=EXTERIOR+STYLING&level2=BODYKITS%2C+BUMPERS+%26+LIPS&level3=FRONT+LIPS&id_product=2981

The biggest and best Honda Civic forums in UK are www.civiclife.net and www.civicsportsclub.org

One of those has a UK Spoon retailer/trader on there though so you might struggle to sell it there...

^^The difference in price is probably because they have/havent updated prices since the pound has crashed against the Yen.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I really do love them, but i'd feel a right tit rocking up to the office in one. lol

The way i'd have it too, it'd look like i got it free from a family member or something. Boso love.

Turbos.
Awesome!

The Lexi look good. Saw my first one of them just before Christmas, decent but the stacked quad pipes look pretty odd.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
shame one sides fake tho :( love the look of them tho, chris i wouldnt be arsed about what i looked like in the office lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i remeber being in NY n picking up import tuner n there was a review of 3 S2000's by spoon which there's one of them in the pics above 2 were championship white (like an off White) n the other was just white

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Love that vid! Got a drift course coming up soon, can't wait, then i'll do the license test!

drift license is a piece of piss mate! although its pretty pointless now, u can have more fun at tramp drift days than getting your license tbh, or go to pod or silverstone and do the dwyb days... u doing it in the csl?

Homo spec mazda
TBF thats common practice now, most 5 series I see have one dummy exhaust.

not true, all 5 series exhausts are connected to the engine, just when running pootling about a valve keeps one closed, then when the foot goes down the valve opens.

With the lexus isnt it one on each side is real?

Turbos.
drift license is a piece of piss mate! although its pretty pointless now, u can have more fun at tramp drift days than getting your license tbh, or go to pod or silverstone and do the dwyb days... u doing it in the csl?

Nah, need a manual don't i really... i will have to borrow/rent something!

Just want to say i've done it really...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
S134b.jpg

banana conversion!!! s14 with a s13 front!!! really really like that!

oh the blue s14 is a pink godzira team car!! fuckin love pink godzira!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Thats sweet, so much better than standard. Spoon brakes and love the Mugen bumper.

look like project mu calipers to me ???

loveing the s14 bananas the silvia front looks odd on them though