ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
go for it mate, would love to help, trust me nothing else i have driven compares to how much fun it is! if your ever around the area gimme a shout will let u have a shot :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
rx8 is pretty much the same car engine is similar but it is different to the 13b thats in the rx7...

80055803.jpg

gtrworld-mcr-001.jpg

wp_r35_phantom_01.jpg

2002602624060063220_rs.jpg

mines_tas_preview1.jpg

Those two 350z's are cracking. I like the older Z cars too, but I never really got into them.

I remember seeing a twin turbo'd is200 at a jap show a few years ago, it looked ace for a family bus. I've no idea what power it had etc.

Trophy #490
Brilliant thread!
Car to own before I die: R34 GT-R in Bayside Blue. Mean looking things! Would love a Supra too, in black, and an RX-7 in black. Proper stealth!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol i have driven pretty much every model of skyline! a friends dad is waiting for his new gtr to be delivered and promised me a drive in it too, i know what im talking about when it comes to skylines!

the r34gtt hardly sold in japan hence being able to pick them up cheap! they have pretty much nothing in common with the gtr's and infact the chassis is pretty much a 200sx lol! the gtt isnt a bad car, but isnt in even the same league as a gtr!

Integra Type-R DC2
Altezza is nice, but with 91k miles id push it over 100k in no time. GTT might not be a GTR, buy cant turn your nose up Skyline looks and a 2.5 turbo with 280 bhp, can you? Would give most cars a good run for their money id of thought.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
untill you park it next to a gtr and realize they look funny next to a real gtr lol! they are big cars too and heavy, maybe im being a bit harsh... i just dont like the r34 gtt lol

i would get a toyota chaser over one :) 1jz 500 bhp is piss easy similar size to a gtt and no one knows what it is, propper drift taxi!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol, but how often do you see an R34 GTR??? I think they look noice.

i see 2 round here fairly regular lol, and a new gtr pretty much every time i go fill up for fuel! also know of a 33gtr and a 32gtr so pretty often lol

get a chaser!

Qashcow
see 3 every morning on the way to work. 1 r33 gtr, 1 r32 gtr and 1 r33 gts. when i had my r32gtr there were about 5-8 gts' running around the place like flies, did my head in lol.

thats why i went for the GTR, id of wanted one had i got the gts anything. and the R34 gtt is wayyyy to narrow and long imo. im with malice on this one

Integra Type-R DC2
get a chaser!

Not a fan of 4 door busses really. If I was in the market for one, it would be one of those Altezzas. Quite like the idea of an EK9, theres a company who import them quite alot close to me, insurance is no more expensive than a UKDM DC2 and they cost about the same. Plus ive only ever seen one.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
see 3 every morning on the way to work. 1 r33 gtr, 1 r32 gtr and 1 r33 gts. when i had my r32gtr there were about 5-8 gts' running around the place like flies, did my head in lol.

thats why i went for the GTR, id of wanted one had i got the gts anything. and the R34 gtt is wayyyy to narrow and long imo. im with malice on this one

they seem too high aswell and the front end on them looks funny lol! glad u agree with me, there are f**k loads of liners around here isnt there lol!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Malice speaks the Truth about GTT's. Theyre pretty pap. They dont drive ANYTHING like the GTR's. Fact. Also in comparison my stage 1 200sx used to pull and pull and pull on someone's "stage 1" GTT..

If you want 4 door pimp, I used to see this Mark 2 all the time. Its lush!

JZX90Black(3).jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
never been in a chaser then lol, i know a guy running 500bhp on stock internals near me! bet it out accellerates most cars on here lol

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Couldnt care less tbh, they look like s**t and will handle worse than a standard 172.
If one passed me, I wouldnt bat an eyelid.

have to add to this tonights experience. A ride in a charged DC5! I thought v-tec was good but with a JR charger on bolted on it was the most fun i had in a car in a long time, 320 brake!!

Will try get some pics up from my friends phone, thing is mental! :)