ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Any idea what make these wheel are? IMO the suit the MX5
dsc0071ll4.jpg

172cup
My mates FD Mugen.

Saw it at weekend, what a car.

Attachments

• DSC_1376.jpg
    DSC_1376.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_1380.jpg
    DSC_1380.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC_1397.jpg
    DSC_1397.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 67

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
guy i know has just purchased this!

being shipped over atm!

sexy knights rx7 fc!

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yeh, me and a mate worked out anything big, purple and jap stav has a fetish for lol!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
know him through a mate and see him out pretty often but he is always drunk lol and his mate always goes on how i look like gokwan lol! he knew me through my old 200 he saw it a few times... bought my mates old s12 silvia

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its fuckin sexy!!! i flicked through a copy of redline the other day and saw him on the inside of the back cover looking grumpy as f**k with a HUGE turbo in his arms lol!

sexy knights fc ... thats major JDM TYTE points lol! he is becoing a bit of a lifestyler lol!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
tell him that he is becoming a jdm lifestyler and see how pissed off he gets lol!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol at the s15 with the conrod tow hook!

i want the work rims on that black s2000 sooo bad! or the rainbow gramlites on the white s15!!!

172, Tiguan
Update on friend Duncan's car:

NLP_5057.jpg

NLP_4627.jpg

Its awaiting new rear diffuser and exhaust system then its ready for this season. Rear wing is apparently producing so much downforce its dented the boot in two places. Awesome car.

Clio 1.2 16v
Bet that Scoob rockets through turn 1! Nice bit of kit. Much money in it? I guess yes due to it being a TA'er

Turbo Beige
Bet that Scoob rockets through turn 1! Nice bit of kit. Much money in it? I guess yes due to it being a TA'er

Yes!!!

2.5 Cosworth Lump, should see 600bhp/600lb/ft this year on an E85/99 Ron mix. Runs antilag etc.
Exetec suspension.
Cusco cage.
Corbeau Seats.
Wide track is this winters mod, after an off at Oulton TA last year.
Just bought 8pot front, 6pot rear K-sport brakes.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Yes!!!

2.5 Cosworth Lump, should see 600bhp/600lb/ft this year on an E85/99 Ron mix. Runs antilag etc.
Exetec suspension.
Cusco cage.
Corbeau Seats.
Wide track is this winters mod, after an off at Oulton TA last year.
Just bought 8pot front, 6pot rear K-sport brakes.

thought the cage would of had to of been FIA which cusco aint!

and tell him good luck running the k sports lol! i know i wouldnt run them on a time attack car!!

got buckets fitted yesterday in the rex... so far everyone hates them except for me as the seats are the skinny size and clearly everyone who sat in them have child bearing hips! ffs :( i think they look good though will just have to tell fat people to f**k off lol!