ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The last WRX(no tears scutch)

172cup
that 270 saloon looks f**king awesome.... i'm only just beginning to like the impreza's... hated them as every fucker is driving one.

Seriously now considering getting one as they are cheap as chips (although all ragged now)

It really is end of an era... as they are re-focusing their marketing to other areas

Ad

MK2 FRS
I think Subaru has serious problems ahead in the british market.

The new one looks like something that has been crossbred with a 1series beember.

Seat Leon Cupra 290
i sorta like the new wrx (jdm one)

also, the new version of the sti is coming out over here aint it?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
i sorta like the new wrx (jdm one)

also, the new version of the sti is coming out over here aint it?
UK only gets the crappy hatchback 1 I've read.
I'd kill for a 22B :)

I asked my local dealer what they are like to run and he said, in these kind of words, "A f*cking nightmare."
They cost a fortune if they go wrong, not just engine wise, but body panels. Almost £2k for each panel. Mind you, I suppose if you dont dent or damage them, you're quids in. Awesome looking cars.

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
The hey day for these cars has long gone.

I bought my Impreza Type-R so I could experience a piece of this before it's too late, even though it does feel a little dated now.

Still I'll probably buy a P1 next year again for the experience and to say I've owned one.:)

Chelsea tractor
Looks nice, but not as nice as the new model Skyline (350GT) that i saw in Wales today!