ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The lowest 182, was it mine...?! (tons of pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  BG 182 FF
borat.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Can't believe how much adjustment there is though, the forst pics posted, I had 75mm thread elft on the front to go down and around 100mm on the back!!

Even how it sits now is maybe only 1/4 - 1/3 of the way down the thread on the rear!

Not sure whether to get the stiffer spring option, that way I can hopefully keep it a bit lower, need to speak to Curtis and get some decent advice from him though.
I would not get the stiffer springs. I did, bounced around like Tyssen after a night out ;). The dampers need revalving for the stiffer springs, Dan's having his done now IIRC. For me, the softer springs are spot on.
I'm looking forward to a strop in Riz's car (H&R's). Has been set-up by Curtis, so should be a good comparison.

Dodgy one
Not a fan TBH like others have said its far too low get it so the tyre wall is showing at least

STIFFER Springs, get 50 newtons instead of 40 newtons, no diff in comfort as you can then lower the dampning, its not bouncy at all and i now have oversteer on demand :)

Holy thread bump Batman!

Yes. Have a look in the subforums.

Oh, you can't. Pay up and become a full member - it gives you access to lots of useful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.