ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mum always goes sick at me mainly because most of the people that come round have stupid exhuasts and end up leaving their chuffin cars outside my gaff till 3am!

ummm.....il see if anyone can guess what this is for.....some major updates in the next few days :)

IMG_0133.gif

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
J36 whats that when its at home then?

*edit*
black roof by any chance?

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
translates as saturn yellow tho. the same colour as high vis stuff (jus not as illuminous!) the orange looks spot on with the tempest mate surely you cant be bored of it already??

Renshaw

i never liked it really, i was talked into it by a few people, there is just something about it that isnt right........plus none of the parts match orange-wise anyway :(

at least acid yellow is a bit of a greeny tint too, some photoshops looked good so we shall see.....

i never liked it really, i was talked into it by a few people, there is just something about it that isnt right........plus none of the parts match orange-wise anyway :(

at least acid yellow is a bit of a greeny tint too, some photoshops looked good so we shall see.....

who was that??:nono:

White Sti Hatch

So another Cage out job is it !?

ok these arrived from Fagan the other day, for use with my BMC...cheers dude :)

IMG_0161.gif

and today i cracked on with spraying seeing as it was sunny.....Spare set of wingmirror covers sanded

IMG_0154.gif

...and primered...

IMG_0156.gif

IMG_0159.gif

...dash strips, front badge and gear insert done...

IMG_0167.gif

IMG_0170.gif

tommorow the cage is coming out and the wingmirrors will be finished :) ive not even tried the color against the car myself yet, leaving everything off until everythings painted lol

Evo 6, E92 320d
Can i have that cliosport.net sticker in the 1st pic?

Also, looks good. Cheers for sending me an eastenders quiz on facebook lol!

lol its fucked matey.....its an internal one thats removable, static cling sort of thing, from an old run off that i had made, it was in mine for a year and it will no longer stick :(

Status
Not open for further replies.