ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep was out at 9am this morning, only took 50 mins!

its been sanded/primered and is just sat in my garage now....spraying it tommorow :)

dash strips, wingmirrors, badge and gear insert are done now also

Ian

Focus TDCi
I think I'll have to reserve jusdgement til I see the whole effect, can't fault you for effort though lol.

'91 Clio RT =D
looks alright there mate :) I thought the orange looked cool, but its your car so what ever you like is right :)

this is a 1.2 right?

'91 Clio RT =D
looks alright there mate :) I thought the orange looked cool, but its your car so what ever you like is right :)

this is a 1.2 right?

sure the forums going silly tonight loads of double posts everywhere, lol.........and yeah 1.2 ;)

IMG_0179.gif

wingmirror covers to be laquered tommorow....just been wetsanded with 1400

Golf TDI
seen as your so nifty or whatever with painting how come you never gave it a try and colour coding your bumpstrips etc as you had loads of trouble with this didnt you ? or did you try ?

seen as your so nifty or whatever with painting how come you never gave it a try and colour coding your bumpstrips etc as you had loads of trouble with this didnt you ? or did you try ?

i did, had them on for months, since about june 07 until early this year.....color was pretty good, finish wasnt what i was happy with though, although i put up with it

Probably wouldnt get a finish hed be happy with on things as big as that,i know id never do my own sidestrips.

exactly yep so i had them done when i had other stuff needing doing :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Having seen this in the metal yesterday. i can confim that i was talking b****cks.

The Acid bits look awesome! Now get the cage in and badger rim on. ;)

Hyundai i40
i really cant deside if i love it or not.....better pics jord, in the sun not on the dullest day of month

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
jordan stop changing the f**king colours. orange was just fine. acid yellow is trying too much to look like phucking phreebones. not keen.

dreamer.......who says i even give a f*ck about what other people have done? LOL.........his isnt acid yellow anyway

hadn't looked at this thread in ages, now have just been back through, seems i missed a fair bit, cheers for the kind words R8 FTW...lol

nice idea gordon, glad i could inspire you

pics of steelie now please :D:D:D

pic of daves mangina for all the people who want to see it.....im too scared to post the steely tbh ;)

dreamer.......who says i even give a f*ck about what other people have done? LOL.........his isnt acid yellow anyway

hadn't looked at this thread in ages, now have just been back through, seems i missed a fair bit, cheers for the kind words R8 FTW...lol

nice idea gordon, glad i could inspire you

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.