ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
those have laquer on jay you tool, hence why i said they are finished ;) its just the long dash strip and wingmirrors that dont :p

Should look better than orange lad. Got more wheel decals sorted too?

yeah, acid yellow ones.......leaving the center caps blank this time i think, looked a bit busy when they were orange last time, going to try it with just the rim.......im debating changing wheel color but im not sure on that yet :)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. You're not going to like this but i preferred them silver :p
Wouldn't really work with acid though i don't think.

Lol. You're not going to like this but i preferred them silver :p
Wouldn't really work with acid though i don't think.

im not going far from black really, needs the yellow to stand out, im thinking dark anthercite with really glossy finish, but im not sure yet! got the decals sat on my desk here, just waiting for Christopher to lend me his steely so i can have a bash at two wheels at once :)

Can i have that cliosport.net sticker in the 1st pic?

Also, looks good. Cheers for sending me an eastenders quiz on facebook lol!

pmsl....i never go on it, ive got like a million requests i think they send automatically?!? f**k knows LOL

Ian

Focus TDCi
Think we'll have to wait and see Hayley, but I'm not sure how yellow will work with grey either. Works well with black though so who knows!

^^^ well... i said that too, but after i did the photoshops for him before hand, i actually liked it, although, i think he should keep the wheels black!!

hmm i will wait and see, love liquid yellow colour but i really likes the orange on your car

and yeh! keep the wheels black!

Last edited:
jordan stop changing the f**king colours. orange was just fine. acid yellow is trying too much to look like phucking phreebones. not keen.

jordan stop changing the f**king colours. orange was just fine. acid yellow is trying too much to look like phucking phreebones. not keen.

dreamer.......who says i even give a f*ck about what other people have done? LOL.........his isnt acid yellow anyway

Will be better in acid yellow imo will suit the colour of the car perfectly.You done the cage yet?
yhpm jamie

replied kiss arse

dreamer.......who says i even give a f*ck about what other people have done? LOL.........his isnt acid yellow anyway

f**k off short stuff ;) i know you care what i think

photos will be once the cage is back in and wheels are sorted, few days.........unless i change my mind a post a few lol

one photo........

IMG_0176-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.