ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0223.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Jord just text me... he's not doing the f4r conversion now, he's just bought two electric ebay superchargers.

should see an easy 300 @ fly now

2002 172
mint! love the car looks the dogs b****cks, covered in chocolate :)

do you still have the lowest of the custom springs? as id be more than willing to send you some money in return for the springs :)

best looking clio ive ever seen. top work fella!!

BG 182
Really like yours foxy! The height is simply amazing and i love those spring comparison pictures too ;) keep up the good work and i look forward to seeing more :p

as some of you may have noticed in the meet thread i have recently installed a bullet camera, here are a few piccys :)

IMG_01111.gif

IMG_0016.gif

the cables run through the car, the power is fused + switched, and the video is connnected to a phono lead... there are also audio connectors to allow the addition of a microphone...

IMG_0009.gif

IMG_0012.gif

(ashtray still needs to be tidied up)

then the cable ends up as a 3.5mm jack, for use with AV in on the camcorder...

IMG_0013.gif

IMG_0014.gif

IMG_0015.gif

:) check out a video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSxSFjszy-8 (sorry about quality youtube is just ghey)

have u got any pics of where u run the wire for the cam into the car?

the wires are cable tied to the bonnet release cable under the bonnet, then it goes through a little hole made in the grommet for the bonnet release :) where people usually put amp cables through etc....then it just goes under the trim etc

White Sti Hatch
You have to Bore out the badge to get it in there mate ???

Any more pics of the Cage or you still not bothered cleaning the inside of your car ?

LOL...long story...painted it, wrapped it in bubble wrap to stop it damaging as it was fitted, now its such a tight fit, i cant get the bubble wrap out LOL

White Sti Hatch
2 man job get some one to push the palstic back and then you pull on it or you could try long nose pliers ?

White Sti Hatch
lol than man all i can say is......your screwed !!!

youll just have to sit there and pick it out bit by bit

Status
Not open for further replies.