ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  White Sti Hatch
ONly thing you could do is remove seats again and undo the cage lean it forward and then get it out and have to bolt everything back in again :/ pain in arse but gets it out without setting the car onfire :rasp:

r8 ftw

anyhoo

looking good jords, liking the cage alot, how much was it again? txt me dog (speaking gansta yo due to the s**t music in the first test for the bullet camera ;))

jamie

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
nope fitted as it was :)

and cage pics:

IMG_0269.jpg

Hi mate

Looks like you're on a nice bit of airfield??

Where abouts is it? Cheshire-way...? :D

RB 182
Mind me asking how much you pay for insurance beingonly 19 with all those mods! presuming they're declared.. ;)

ok just to keep the thread going.... anyone guess what ive been making? full pics will be revealed tommorow of what it is, unless people can guess...

IMG_0001copy.gif

IMG_0005copy.gif

IMG_0004copy.gif

and what am i doing with this in my garage?

IMG_0007copy.gif

Clio dymanique
Hi m8, firstly that was imo the one of the best thread ive seen on cliosport.net.
I also want some FK coilovers for my dymanique 16 v 04, however various people on clio sport say they won't fit. So could you plz clear this up for me. Will the FK high sport coilovers ( 54mm) fit my car???

you need to be sure you're hub spacing is 54mm, mine was 58mm, i got the FK highsports from 2modified.com and they fit fine

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looking Good Jord, You coming to the Meet Tomorrow or are you busy working on your Secret plans?? LOL

if i get a reply off my mate (paying half fuel seeing as its like 500miles round maybe more lol) im coming, otherwise i aint got the cash to get that far....ive got timmays number so can let him know :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
if i get a reply off my mate (paying half fuel seeing as its like 500miles round maybe more lol) im coming, otherwise i aint got the cash to get that far....ive got timmays number so can let him know :)

Timmay and Myself will treat you to Food and Drink, I really wanna see your car as it's 1 of the most famous Clio's on here :approve:

Status
Not open for further replies.