ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new Trophy + Yorkshire Sticker Content

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The trophy has been filthy since I picked it up, today is the first dry non windy day I've had free so though't I'd get on with it.

Wanted to do a full mini detail, wash/clay/hand polish/protect but the wheels took an age (even the wonder wheels came out ;)), and they still aren't perfect so I managed to get it washed and QD'd and thats it.

It needs some ironx on the wheels and tardis on a few spots around the car, a full clay, a machine polish ideally and some of the decent protection for red colours Gally recommended.

I have also managed to fit my yorkshire sticker, its not centre but I wouldn't of expected it to be as I suck at applying stickers. Also not sure on the position, I think bottom left is a better spot for it.

Anyway, grabbed a few pictures as it was getting dark :)

6776669587_6cccb9c199_z.jpg

Trophy1-2 by mjenic, on Flickr

6776654891_599ef3dce8_z.jpg

Trophy2-2 by mjenic, on Flickr

6776659741_252cd3de16_z.jpg

Trophy3-2 by mjenic, on Flickr

6776663041_811ce3e272_z.jpg

Trophy4-2 by mjenic, on Flickr

6776664485_4f69e9923c_z.jpg

Trophy5-2 by mjenic, on Flickr

6776660621_6c62321e9e_z.jpg

ClioSport Yorkshire by mjenic, on Flickr

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Right, that's it. Mine's getting cleaned tomorrow!

Awesome, Mike. You enjoying being back in a 182 mate?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks sweet dude. I've always had a soft spot for the trophy gutted that I didnt buy one last year!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Looks fantastic, mate. I really need to get over this man flu so I can go out and clean mine. I could also do with getting some decent advice on which products to get as the Trophy grows more pinkish by the week. Damn this constant Welsh sunshine... LOL! :D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Looks fantastic, mate. I really need to get over this man flu so I can go out and clean mine. I could also do with getting some decent advice on which products to get as the Trophy grows more pinkish by the week. Damn this constant Welsh sunshine... LOL! :D

I put a thread up in the detailing section a couple of weeks ago, maybe check that out :)