ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The next few months - (JAN - MAR)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Ok chaps, 2009 activities have been mixed and varied, good attendance at meets this year and nice to see additional faces making the efforts to attend. Not quite sure why we had a rolling road day obsession though there we go.

Obviously the weather is very unpredictable so driving meets will probably not be on the agenda until March time, but in the interim this is what is proposed....

1) January Toby Carvery Meet, Bathgate.
2) February Outdoor sports day
3) March Borders blast

;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Fancy a jar or 6 in Jan? I'm workin down here for a while! No moaning that i canny make Glasgow meets now.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
You missed yourself on Saturday lol!

I'd be up for that mate, preferably on a Friday night tho!

Fabia vrs tdi
Dont you answer your pm's gaz?
Im on my phone its a pain in the arse using the net on this and my gf is lookin for houses to rent on my laptop grr

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Just a casual few. Work load is fcukin dire for the next month or so! :( Just don't want to be sitting on my arse in the hotel the whole time.

Fabia vrs tdi
Nope i borrowed gfs spare phone.
Strange you aint got my pm, it just said i bought some rainsport 2s and seen you said their great but are they just as good in dry? Wont be able to tell how good they are until the snow fuckz off

tiTTy & SV650
Nope i borrowed gfs spare phone.
Strange you aint got my pm, it just said i bought some rainsport 2s and seen you said their great but are they just as good in dry? Wont be able to tell how good they are until the snow f**kz off

did you spell .GAZ. right? there's a few similar usernames

182,mx-5 mk1,mev sonic 7
i know some good roads toward the borders. wanlockhead, leadhills, Sanquar, Crawford john, Menock. theres a massive damn down that way where the ww2 bombers practiced dropping the bouncing bomb i seen the lotus elise club of Hollnad parked up there iam like how the fook did they find out about this place.
and i can take yous to the largest Tibbietan monastery in europe which is in dumfries and Galloway ive been about like Tiger Woods C*CK!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Ok chaps, 2009 activities have been mixed and varied, good attendance at meets this year and nice to see additional faces making the efforts to attend. Not quite sure why we had a rolling road day obsession though there we go.

Obviously the weather is very unpredictable so driving meets will probably not be on the agenda until March time, but in the interim this is what is proposed....

1) January Toby Carvery Meet, Bathgate.
2) February Outdoor sports day
3) March Borders blast

;)

1) is going ahead
2) has been cancelled as its too cold, will reorganise for June/ July :)
3) is still viable if the weather improves. Delcbr will assist in the route planning. Looking at a 200mile jaunt.:eek:

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Any more meets getting planned for february yet,
at least i showed up at toby carvery, even tho i couldn't actually find lot of you but was nice talking to a few folk outside. I got lost by the way.
hopefully it won't happen next time.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
rib night then probably run with some bowling.

march will see a 'run'

outdoor sports shoved back til june

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
I wouldn't mind karting, never done karting before tho so its good to try something new i guess

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It's called "money where your mouth is!" I organised a karting event about 4-5yrs ago, i ended up out of pocket!!! Very out of pocket. Although a few kind members chipped in the deficit.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Surely it's simple as when you put your name down you pay a tenner or a fiver to the holding person. Then when we have enough we book it.

Maybe we don't have enough interested.

It seems a shame as it's an ideal thing involving a bit of racing and banter.