ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the old bill

X 200+ cup, now focus RS

i was over field tonight on a stand up G scooter, oh dear, a young cop said, thats enouogh, i said ok sorry and stopped, so i played football with the boys at 10.30, he wasnt happy and threatnd to nick mr for disturbig the piese. even though i started playin football. i mouthed off coz i waz playin football...... is there a law.

just because i look 12 it doesint mean i cant own a home so he walked me there, and said he would nick me if i carried on playin football.,. i then told him how my dad is a police man, he stood still while i went through the laws, and he ran off to his car........... tosssssssseeeeerrrrrrrrr

im quite pi**ed off.

172 Cup

Only asked as you made a referance to looking 12, was expecting you to say 16/17 or something like that.

X 200+ cup, now focus RS

it was ok to play in my garden around houses but wrong to play in fields away from everyone!!!!!! some one was havin a bad day!!!!