ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Petrol Blue in 'for sale' section

Status
Not open for further replies.

luketheduck

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 182; Octy vRS 245
Not really any of my business as it's not my car for sale, and I'm forbidden from buying 'another Clio' 😂

But I did look at the ad and think that seems reasonable money.

From zooming in one of the pics of that you can just about make out the reg number... and it's a car which seems to have been posted about on here before.

Also, as Cub said, the mileage doesn't correlate on the MOT history. seem suspect, like you say. If you whack the reg into Gov MOT history the mileage has gone down from 109k to 86k 2014 - 2015.

🧐

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
This was posted on the face book ad for the same car

'More info as required. The reg no is da05 rwe, there is 6 owners the millage is roughly 120k, there is a stamp in the book for the belts being changed and also the defasher pulley. The only issue i can see is there is a invoice from back in 2014 before my nephew bought the car of cluster repair/change and at that point the millage chenged, the current millage shown on the car is roughly 96k, but taking into account the adjustment the millage will be roughly 119k'

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Tbh, for nearly 6 grand could at least of polished the f**king headlights. That instantly tells me the cars not really been looked after and someone's just out to make some cash from the colour tax

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Tbh, for nearly 6 grand could at least of polished the f**king headlights. That instantly tells me the cars not really been looked after and someone's just out to make some cash from the colour tax
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.