ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH-eminine revolution

Bumblebee
OK, onto my third 172 and even tho this is my favourite one of the three I am already bored after 4 months - not like me eh?!!

So over the past 6 weeks I have been gathering bits together from here and ebay etc... it prob wont be finished till the second week of January as thats when I have some annual leave however the plan is drafted and completed. The idea is to make it a bit harder, both to look at and to drive.;)

I wont give much away however will all I will say is there is a glimmer of sunflower in there...:eek:

Anyway a few final pics of how it is now..

ccc.jpg

cliobw.jpg

clio11.jpg

clio3-2.jpg

clio2-3.jpg

DSCF4277.jpg

I will keep this updated over the next 10 weeks, hopefully resulting in something a tad different to the norm.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Really nice looking motor that. Either a black ph-quick like yours or a 172 cup if i was to buy another 172.

Bumblebee
cheers guys, bumpers and sideskirts booked in for some paint attention for 10 days time.

Just about to order some wheels.

Bumblebee
In fact, will let you all in to 'the plan.'

The car will look like the one below however with white wheels and a not so stripped interior... This WILL be my daily driver, and probably in a years time be a dedicated track/show car.

Graphics have been made, the bumpers and skirts are going to be sunflower and coilovers are being researched at the moment.

In ya face!

touringcars_dtcc_28_2001.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hate the plans as it's perfection at the mo! Sorry sir! By all means get the rims and deck it, but don't put different coloured bumpers on it!

Bumblebee
lol, we will see son. It will be done in phases with all mods reversable, will see what the consensus is then...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
DOn't think the ph1's suit the 2020's either....But gi it a bash, nae harm in tryin!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Magnesium/alluminium??

See, your warming already to it!

p.s. do you have any springs lyin about?

Yeh, the mags are significantly lighter...Significantly more expensive too.

Nope, threw out a set of 172 shocks y'day...

Love the cups, with 20182's...But the problem is you have to lower the car to the point of breakin the driveshafts!...Been there done that! Had so many problems!

Bumblebee
yeh, will need to strike a balance between practicality and looks.

Its a bit of a project, cant afford a new car with hopefully buyin a second property.

i think you will be pleasetly suprised.

Ph1 Sport
looks nice that car mate. i love that pic thru the cracked window like, if u ever thinkin of getting rid of them light give us a shout :)