ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
575989_10152588880010694_1274502378_n.jpg

581732_10152588884740694_1939556127_n.jpg

482575_10152588880920694_1811790137_n.jpg

That is fantastic on turbines!

Petrol Blue 182.
you have a vee, not a bad upgrade ;-)

True. I'm just greedy.

I can't get over how good the ph1 looks, that spanish Flamer is mint! Will defiantly have to get an Flamer or and Oddy.

Jake, theres a meet in a couple of weeks on the A4 near Maidenhead. Bring the Exclusive down.

Petrol Blue 182.
I dont think you have access to the meet section as a forum user? Weds 13th, Shire Horse Pub @ 7.30pm

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Cheers aucky! And yeah been on the road since the end of january Danny! Check out my thread for it in the projects bit.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Looks great-

Would prefer the standard alloys with the colour coded bumps!

S

Ph1 172, Leon cupra
Love sunflowers!

With the aerocatch front bumpers (noticed a couple of ph1's with it)....is it just fixed on with the catches? Or is there additional bolts/screws anywhere? It's something I'd like to do in the future, any guides around for it?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Looks great-

Would prefer the standard alloys with the colour coded bumps!

S

I can never make my mind up which i prefer, It looks good in any way imo.

Looks awesome Stu! Love the aero catches on the bumper too, they look like they hold the bumper well

Yeah 1 pin is a bit loose cause i drilled that many holes! but its holds no probs! And also, The one that was sticking is fine now! :D

Love sunflowers!

With the aerocatch front bumpers (noticed a couple of ph1's with it)....is it just fixed on with the catches? Or is there additional bolts/screws anywhere? It's something I'd like to do in the future, any guides around for it?

Yeah just the catches holding it on, Sits fine like that! Can be popped on/off in seconds. No guides, Just lots of patience and make sure its the right place for drilling! i drilled about 3 holes in the wrong place on the pas side lol

ph1 cake? :rasp:

473976_10150796918910170_666165169_12408461_1193899318_o.jpg

So so so jelous :( I want a yellow one! haha

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
When I buy another one Stu I'm fixing my bumper like that. It looks great and is so functional.

I can't wait to get another, but it'll cost me a fortune in making it what my old one was and more.. :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I wish I didn't click on this thread. Great, I now want a ph1.

Stu's is incredible <3

So so so jelous :( I want a yellow one! haha

I could get you one made, but by the time it got to you it wouldnt be worth eating haha,

When I buy another one Stu I'm fixing my bumper like that. It looks great and is so functional.

I can't wait to get another, but it'll cost me a fortune in making it what my old one was and more.. :(

This is my problem, i want a ph1 again but i know it will never compare to my flamer so i think im best just sticking with the monaco and always just moaning about wanting a ph1 ha

SQ5
I had an epic one and it took about 4/5 more to get me back to one that was of a better standard.

I'll just potter around in the standard (ph2) 172 I have :(

Inferno 225 cup
I really need one of these in my life, thee amount of looking I'm doing for a decent one is unreal :(

Anyone> someone> fancy a ph1 225 :)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Well I'm looking at megane r26's and also seen a nice bugeye Sti jdm. Basically a bigger car for growing family whilst still putting a smile on my old face

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

It ties in if you're running the black side strips ;) and yeah its handy! And you need to do it Rob, Just don't sell it this time ;)

I could get you one made, but by the time it got to you it wouldnt be worth eating haha

Save it in the fridge and I'll collect it at CSS ;) lol!

after a small "incident" meant a new bumper/bonnet/grill crossmember straightening..... i got the front end painted up last week:

20130302_180926_zps2f445e2a.jpg

the fixings in the wings got ripped out so decided to do the bonnet catch thing, had some old school clips in my toolbox so threw them on as i was in a rush..

spacers + fresh paint on the arse end in a month or so...

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Well I'm looking at megane r26's and also seen a nice bugeye Sti jdm. Basically a bigger car for growing family whilst still putting a smile on my old face

Ditto that what i was doing mate, just cant bring myself to sell the ph1 though.

Maybe if i went out and test drove a few other cars i might.