ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Yours is lovely Scott, I can't wait to see it look all blinging on Saturday. I'll bring my camera.

I want to buy Nickson's old car so much it makes my toes hurt.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Ideally I'd keep this for weekends and lighten it take rear seats out etc maybe track it as its something iv never done but would like to get into, it's just not practical whenever I'm not alone in it,wife kids etc. I'm 6.2 and there is zero leg room behind me as well and I'm 40 next week and hoping to treat myself :cheers:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yours is lovely Scott, I can't wait to see it look all blinging on Saturday. I'll bring my camera.

Cheers Rob, it was nice to meet you the other night. :)

Im looking forward to it, i text Ant today so hoping to get cracking about 9 ish.
I washed it on Saturday as it was proper mining when you saw it.

See you Sat

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Scott's and your car are stunning, nearly put mine to shame!!
Lovely cars chaps all of them!

Mines having a paint work detail/correction on Saturday mate, lots of pits will be taken and posted..

Yours is very nice to mate, we have some cracking PH1s on here....:)

PH1 Clio 172
Mines having a paint work detail/correction on Saturday mate, lots of pits will be taken and posted..

Yours is very nice to mate, we have some cracking PH1s on here....:)
Nice one...oh and thanks! But agreed there are some jaw dropping PH1s on here

2.0 16v Ph1
2ivmg3n.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I've always liked them, just recently this thread has some awesome examples which has triggered me off.

I know where your coming from mate, i once didn't use mine for 6 months but when i got to drive it agine it was great.
There`s just something about these little pocket rockets!! :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
[video=vimeo;61566709]http://vimeo.com/61566709[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: