ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

6701944841_c0c6125b25_z.jpg

Oreca'd Ph1 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Sold my Iceburg PH1 172 Just before Christmas :dapprove:..... But did by another one as a winter run-around, Which ended up turning into yet another project -

Love this James. Probably because it bears a striking resemblance to mine :)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Great minds think alike ;) how you been mate? Shall have to catch up for a ph1 BBQ meet when the sunny weather returns!

I've been good mate, far too busy and not enough time to enjoy the cars sadly. A BBQ and/or a track day sounds a great idea.

ps. I want your bonnet ;)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

mine! :)
doesnt have an interior anymore! and not been cleaned properly since i bought it!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
^^ Nice mate.
Finally got myself a ph1 so will add some of my addition in here tomorow after a good clean. :)

SQ5
Cheers :) It sits a tiny bit lower than the rest I've had and that was the only corner I was getting any rubbing, but it wasn't arches on tyres or anything, that's all perfect. It was the driveshaft hitting the chassis.

Im tempted to raise to it but it works as it is, minus the driveshaft on one tiny part of a track.

SQ5
Of course, used mates Dremel though and were out of bits :( if you can get some I will.

Do you have alloy bonnet?

Sunflower Ph1 172
Few randoms of mine.

6765981865_fb206df6b6_z.jpg

Scrape on the bumper :(

378363cc.jpg

Love that first shot. I had the very same wheels on my fiesta in bright orange, suit it well. I have that very same scrape on my bumper, thanks to an inconsiderate person parking behind me and not looking where they were going when pulling out. Very annoying.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Like I said.........damn you poverty!!! ;)

Cam, aux belt & dephaser are due this year, so that's car money spoken for. :dapprove:

Come on lottery win.

One day I will have time to take a photo without a wheely bin in it, but in the meantime I will have to make do with this as my contribution to the appreciation thread :D

cliofeb12.jpg