ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
fc955e07.jpg

DSCN0387.jpg

DSCN0386.jpg

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Looking good Mike. Looks darker than I thought in some lights.

Call me Columbo, but that's Woldingham right? Near the railway bridge.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
God knows why I recognised it! I've lived that way all my life though. Strangely, a few mates and I also always used to use the road just opposite where you are (the one up to the girls school) to take a few pics and to time our 0-60's. The kind of things u do when your 17/18 of course :)

Evo 5 RS
God knows why I recognised it! I've lived that way all my life though. Strangely, a few mates and I also always used to use the road just opposite where you are (the one up to the girls school) to take a few pics and to time our 0-60's. The kind of things u do when your 17/18 of course :)

Bloody hooligan

Non Sport Megane
Just spent the last 3 hours of my life going through this thread! :D

Heres some of my little gem! nothing done to it as of yet! all in good time!

Side.jpg

Rear.jpg

Front.jpg

Any pointers on how to make him look pucker would be greatly appreciated via PM
Its a him because my other half has a PH2 clio and her cars got a girls names, so theyre boyfriend and girlfriend! ;) :p LOL!
1st thing il be getting done is, blacking the rear 3 windows out! :) then refurbing my alloys :)

225 Cup & Williams
Just spent the last 3 hours of my life going through this thread! :D

Heres some of my little gem! nothing done to it as of yet! all in good time!

Side.jpg

Rear.jpg

Front.jpg

Any pointers on how to make him look pucker would be greatly appreciated via PM
Its a him because my other half has a PH2 clio and her cars got a girls names, so theyre boyfriend and girlfriend! ;) :p LOL!
1st thing il be getting done is, blacking the rear 3 windows out! :) then refurbing my alloys :)

If I was you I would keep that completely standard. Spend the money on mechanical stuff like brakes,ball joint, track rod ends, new standard shocks. All of this makes a huge difference to the feel of the car.

SQ5
I'm glad it can have a comedy effect! It's kind of becoming rat look by accident now. It's just function over form, it will soon start to be tidied up. Once the engine is out in a couple of weeks it will give me some time to tidy it up, especially with the longer days now.

Bonnet wrap I cannot wait to get off, then the front bit I'll put a silver one in, or leave out.

Side strips colour coded, wing mirrors colour coded.

I do like the slaggy look at the moment but wouldn't mind it being a bit tidier!