ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Ph1 172 Flamer
Thank you very much for the comments!

I love that Clio Tincho. Best color.

Pd: Soy de argentina, me encanta tu sport, lo conozco desde que era de Leo, si no es el mejor sport de argentina pega en el palo. Espero en breve comprar uno y unirme a las salidas.
Saludos.

Hola, si Leo lo cuidaba mucho, lo mantenia impecable y yo hago lo mismo, lo tengo como a un niño mimado jaja
Muchas gracias por el comentario y suerte con la busqueda del RS!!
Saludos.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Frosty shed.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383780839.211249.jpg

Rb 182
A quick one or my cousins (my old) exclusive and my new 64k ph1.

null_zps0d7b1d29.jpg

Most won't like the old school wheels on the exclusive but it's nice to be different.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I haven't seen or used my ph1 in over 2 months.

After looking at this tread again it makes me miss it. :(

Rb 182
Dave where was "pdb" found? I recognise the plate.

It was bought by myself and gaz85 and sold to a friend of a friend who contacted me when he was looking to sell.

It was from the Perth Area. A credit to Lee who kept her really well, bar giving a local Audi a kiss in his street. Bumper needs replaced when funds permit.

Probably from when he owned it last time ;)

What tyres are on the exclusive now? The same as what were on the dynamiques?

a set of fresh t1r's. Been saving his pennies to get them on. Doing well for himself with it.

Is the splitter on the exclusive a Fabia one?

no it's a chunky megane one from memory.

Rb 182
Yeah I recognise it now. I PM'd Lee about it but it wasn't the right car for me. It seemed an honest car.

im really pleased with it. A few bits needing done don't get me wrong, but it's a cracking starting point. My aim this time is to NOT ruin this one!

53 Clio's & counting
My latest one

In PROPER scabby condition at the mo - nothing bad, more along the lines of it hasn't been washed in about 4 years and I need to find original wheels (If anyone has any, pls PM me!)

Just wait until i'm finished mind ;)

20131013_155156_zpsb4f5c21b.jpg

20131024_075519_zpsfda971a3.jpg

53 Clio's & counting
The picture makes it look worse than it is mate, I've not bothered to pop the door card off to push it out, will get round to it at some point, it's currently been sat for 3 weeks getting dirty outside. Giving it a run to work tomorrow mind

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
So much inspiration in this thread, although it does have me utterly confused as to whether i prefer ph2 sidestrips or the originality of the ph1 sidestrips! May need to just have a set of both :S