ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PlayStation 4 Thread.

Fiesta ST-2
Have to say I'm really enjoying Killzone, which suprises me! Probably helps that I've learnt the maps and weapons now, and constantly finish top of the board lol.

Looking at the battlefield 4 thread and all the issues it still has, think I made the right decision. Still tempted to give COD a try though, despite not really playing any of the last 2...

Clio 1.2 16v
Have to say I'm really enjoying Killzone, which suprises me! Probably helps that I've learnt the maps and weapons now, and constantly finish top of the board lol.

Looking at the battlefield 4 thread and all the issues it still has, think I made the right decision. Still tempted to give COD a try though, despite not really playing any of the last 2...

Battlefield's nearly there tbh, yes it had problems but the game itself is incredible. Have you not got FIFA yet either?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member

I'll try to remember to add you then. It's the only game I've got at the moment (finished the free games you get on PS+). Not doing too bad on it myself. Shame most people don't know how to play though and just treat every game mode as a death match.
I hope you put spawn points down...

I finished top of the board today but I didn't follow the on screen prompts for the cut scene :dapprove:

BG Clio 182
Had a play on a demo Ps4 in Game yesterday, very impressed the controller is great couldn't get over how small the console seems in the flesh either, its a great looking piece of kit. Just a shame that there didn't appear to be any decent demos to play = (

My PS4 arrived yesterday with Fifa - If anyone fancies a game add me on PSN - IemonPIedge (capital I's for l's). Currently only got Fifa and trying to decide between Killzone or Battlefield?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
My PS4 arrived yesterday with Fifa - If anyone fancies a game add me on PSN - IemonPIedge (capital I's for l's). Currently only got Fifa and trying to decide between Killzone or Battlefield?

Sorry Fiestec, i think you should go for BF4. I tried Killzone just can't get into it. Loads of us are on BF4 on here

Mondeo ST TDci
Another vote for BF4 here! Killzone just doesn't cut it for me either Geddes. If anyone wants to add me on PSN, my tag = psychokillerstu

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Got nothing. LOL got to download COD ghosts. Not sure what to get wit hti really. is BF4 any good? thought about need for speed rivals too for a bit of a laugh. Nothing is jumping out at me yet.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Get Resogun if it's still free with PS+. And Contrast is a decent game too.
Both were free last week. Not sure if they have changed the free games or not though.

Just to let anyone know as you must do it today before midnight I think, assassin's creed black flag is £19.99 for ps3 on ps store or £17.99 if you have ps plus. Then you can pay £9.99 for the ps4 download. It works as I did it yesterday. It says standard edition but it comes with dlc

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yes seb!

Is anyone having problems with the share button? It's really f**king annoying tbh.

On BF4 I got a nice RPG kill from long range, pressed share once which should record the previous 15 minutes of gameplay - it didn't. Instead it showed me the previous game wtf?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The 720s? Yeah they will, although I found mine way too quiet, few people said the same. Ally is very quiet and he uses his Trittons. I'm going for the £30 PS4 set from Argos, called Orb headset or something. @Dredz06 has them.

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v
Yeah they're called ORB gp3, only £31 and they're pretty cool
zezy8y6y.jpg

Just to let anyone know as you must do it today before midnight I think, assassin's creed black flag is £19.99 for ps3 on ps store or £17.99 if you have ps plus. Then you can pay £9.99 for the ps4 download. It works as I did it yesterday. It says standard edition but it comes with dlc

Done the ps3 purchase, where do I get the ps4 download option?

Thanks!

Clio 1.2 16v
I thought you needed the PS3 disk for the PS4 upgrade.

You can do it either way, if you've already had it for the ps3 you can upgrade but need the disk but if you do it digitally and have never had it before you can buy the digital version then upgrade and it saves on your hard drive

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Ah, that'll be why I didn't see the option.
Already had it on PS3. When I looked on the store it said unavailable.
Really good game. Will get it eventually to finish on the 4.

Clio 1.2 16v
Do these simply plug into the ps4 controller?

Yes and no. Its a USB conection one end for the power that plugs into the ps4, then the other end has a split cable where the volume control box is that goes into the pad. Sound quality is equal to my old turtle beaches, they're comfortable and voice chat is much louder and clearer.

Also the cups themself that sit around your ears rotate 360 degrees so if you've got slanty ears like my you don't have to suffer lol. Cant praise them highly enough! Steal at £30

Clio 1.2 16v
I was going to get them but the mic was the only thing stopping me, can you clip it to your t-shirt or does it just dangle around?

Nimbus Clio 197
I've only used them once and I think it just dangles around. seems a bit rubbish, have to test it out and see if people can actually hear me

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm not overly impressed with the PS4 tbh. It's good, but so far there's nothing I've seen it do that my 360 can't. I pretty much have two netflix players rather than one now, lol.

Anyone fancy enlightening me on some of the features it has? For reference, I have COD Ghosts, which seems pretty stale. Battlefield 4 worth trading it for?

Mini JCW
^ When comparing the end of one generation to the very beginning of the next - the general feeling is underwhelming imo. (The PS3 was a very slow burner last generation but ended up being the stronger of the three by the end).

Maybe you'd be happier with a XBOne if you rate the 360 so much?