ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PlayStation 4 Thread.

Mini JCW
Astro a50 are quite a serious price though... Almost £300. The astros are basically the best.

You can get good quality headsets for much less @Mike_SE i have had a set of tritton ax180 and currently have a set of tritton 720 but are blops2 branded so cost me a lot less than an unbranded version lol

can control both game volume and other headset chat independently so is very useful. Plus mrs likes them as tv is on mute.

Mine were under £200 in the Black Friday sale which i'd say is fairly reasonable.

Clio Rs 200T
Mine were under £200 in the Black Friday sale which i'd say is fairly reasonable.
Bargain there! Anyone got KillZone shadow fall? Need a new game to play and thinking about picking that up. ( I have AC black flag Cod, fifa)

Clio 1.2 16v
Bargain there! Anyone got KillZone shadow fall? Need a new game to play and thinking about picking that up. ( I have AC black flag Cod, fifa)

I personally wouldn't bother. I've played it for about an hour. Go for Battlefield it's much better, plus there's a good few of us play it so once you've done the campaign you won't be bored playing alone online

Clio Rs 200T
I personally wouldn't bother. I've played it for about an hour. Go for Battlefield it's much better, plus there's a good few of us play it so once you've done the campaign you won't be bored playing alone online
I got rid of battlefield the other week as well damit! Might have to go buy it back now I know a few of you lot play it. It's a good game but you can't play solo could in bf3.....

Clio 1.2 16v
I got rid of battlefield the other week as well damit! Might have to go buy it back now I know a few of you lot play it. It's a good game but you can't play solo could in bf3.....

You mean the story mode? That's only single player but you could do it co op on 3. You'll enjoy it with us lot we have a laugh

Clio Rs 200T
You mean the story mode? That's only single player but you could do it co op on 3. You'll enjoy it with us lot we have a laugh
Nah multiplayer bf3 was okay solo in my opinion, will be picking it back up at the weekend hopefully :)

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Just got mine :)

Impressed so far, only played lego super heroes for 10 mins. Just went to activate the PSN stuff and the tit at the till gave me an Xbox code !!!

Will be getting BF4 soon

Clio Rs 200T
Well my local game didn't have any in today :( (bf4) so going tescos tomorrow and try them hopefully they have it :)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Thought this was a good comparison shot actually from EA themselves...

URL]

Hang on why's that not working? Had a few instances like that recently...

Mini JCW
I have to say i've not once regretted choosing the PS4 over the XBone.

BF4 gets better I find once more weapons and upgrades are unlocked - i'm still f**king sh*t though (160 points per minute).

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm contemplating selling mine.
Finished killzone, thought it was a bit meh.
Don't want to buy cod, can't be arsed with bf4 with all the glitches I'm reading about.
I haven't turned it on over Xmas either and there's plenty of games for the ps3 that will keep me occupied if I want to play.

Clio Rs 200T
When I went to game yesterday picked up bf4 for £36 and then KillZone caught my eye and brought it preowend but still sealed for £30 not too bad I think!

Golf R32
I've haven't used mine once since about mid December, and was to attempt to play a film which I watched less than 5 minutes of as the surround sound wouldn't work on blu ray play back.

Killzone looks nice but failed to grab me in the way other games have, but tbh that's been true of all the Killzone games I've played. I finally gave up after playing through a level getting near the end only to find a glitch which it seems the only way to "hopefully" progress any further is to try playing the while level through again.

Battlefield seemed alright, looks good, played through the single player first which I liked, but glitches & crashing every other game on multiplayer means for now I've given up on it too.

I'll keep it as better games will come through, it's still early days

A SHED!
Tbh i've getting used to battering people on kz and cod now. I friggin love resogun. The whole system is still flawed though, but i could grow to love it.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh i've getting used to battering people on kz and cod now. I friggin love resogun. The whole system is still flawed though, but i could grow to love it.

I'll have to lend cod off you to see what the campaign graphics are like.
Resogun is really good. Will do a co-op when I get the chance. Decorating is taking too much of my time at the moment though!

Thought about it and I'll probably keep the system as when the games I want come out, I'd only go and buy another console.

A SHED!
I'll have to lend cod off you to see what the campaign graphics are like.
Resogun is really good. Will do a co-op when I get the chance. Decorating is taking too much of my time at the moment though!

Thought about it and I'll probably keep the system as when the games I want come out, I'd only go and buy another console.
Yea no problem, Graphics are okish, i just like winning. Lol

jakeg

ClioSport Club Member
  Rs Clio 172
Any body else had problems with downloading From store, tried downloading a couple if demos and the free ps+ games! some get 1/4 of the way through downloading then become corrupt?

Megane 225 F1
What % Internet connection are you guys getting compaired to the ps3?
my consoles are in the upstairs bedroom while the router's downstairs.
Never had an issue with the ps3 getting around 80%
the ps4 gets no more than 65% and sometimes looses connection due to weak signal.
How can the ps3 get so much more?

Mini JCW
What % Internet connection are you guys getting compaired to the ps3?
my consoles are in the upstairs bedroom while the router's downstairs.
Never had an issue with the ps3 getting around 80%
the ps4 gets no more than 65% and sometimes looses connection due to weak signal.
How can the ps3 get so much more?

I'm actually getting a stronger % on the PS4 vs PS3.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Seems to be an issue with a particular batch - mine's flawless showing no signs of wear at all.

I KNEW you'd comment on this ;)

Why wouldnt I? It's a known issue that I've seen for real... Am I not allowed to comment now?

weirdo.

A SHED!
Any body else had problems with downloading From store, tried downloading a couple if demos and the free ps+ games! some get 1/4 of the way through downloading then become corrupt?

had this problem with war thunder, I just kept going to the download section, highlighting the download and pressing retry.

jakeg

ClioSport Club Member
  Rs Clio 172
had this problem with war thunder, I just kept going to the download section, highlighting the download and pressing retry.

Same, me, going back to downloads in the notifications section and retrying seems to have worked,