ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The RenaultSport Appreciation Thread...

ok this thread may have been done before (nothing on search) but this is for everyone to post up amazing pictures taken of RS's.

(Meganes/clio's/Twingo/5/any model to be honest). theres some amazing pics out there, if you come across any;) get em posted in here
smile.gif

no doubt they'll be 'funny' posts but ive posted this for people to look at our cars doing brilliant things, racing/looking great, totalled, modded....

lets try n keep the comments to a minimum & dont repost piks, theyre already up.... not meanin to sound like an old boring git but its piks we want in ere aint it..

i'll start the fun & get posting

Mateuicona2.jpg

for christopher ;)

rallye-montecarlo05-3.jpg

PubClio3RS.jpg

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
This is the best bumper i have ever seen for a 1*2, check out the 5 stud hubs and the megane sport brembos, wheels would be perfect if they were anthracite

amarillocompo6wncustomlg5.jpg

Turbos.
Some nice pics there, love the very first one. I've been away from this forum for a good year and i see Christopher is still a complete ASW, but it is a very tidy car!

PH1 172
the yellow one is now mine ^^^ was fatboyslimdriving in that picture - hopefully ill have a few to add to this thread soon ;)

ValverInBits
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nSUd8ENtyU[/YOUTUBE]

Apologies for the wind noise.

That was taken weekend just gone at race retro

ValverInBits
The megane RS brakes....... Do we know what is the minimum wheel size they fit under??

I managed to cook my brakes pretty good last night

ValverInBits
The Liquid yellow 182 is not my car mate. IIRC the guy who posted that pic had a lot of comments about it (COS ITS STUNNING). IIRC they are standard brakes and they were working well at the time that pic was taken!
The guy was going to upload a higher res pic, but never got round to it - which is a shame, as it would make a lovely desktop!

ValverInBits
yeah, not sure what colour mine were last night but they were definitely fading badly and i could smell em!

wait and see ;)
whos is the trophy bet that took some effort do that, naith meg lookin good as ever

Last edited by a moderator: