ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The RenaultSport Appreciation Thread...

Clio mk1
img221r3.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Topgun

Also why do you have a very unimpressed child with you ali?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Topgun

Also why do you have a very unimpressed child with you ali?

Random from the ring...I took him for a lap!

All i got out of him was a twitch and reach for the handle! ha! Whilst sitting 2ft from Adey's bumper!

amazing isnt it, running in the south africa Bridgestone National Production Car Series. (say that when ur pi$$ed)

given me a good few ideas actually :evil:

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
enough negative camber to make your tyre supplier smile!

tis the only way to roll :approve:

ITB'd 182...
would love to see that meggy in action!

Camber looks awesome! well worthy of a stop in the camber apreciation thread tbh

MKIII 138
although thats the rce version does look very close to the new clio 200 , im expecting some people to change there minds about them very soon when they see some lowered and spaced models

Naith that Meggy is a brute, running RStuning from Paul or another RST?

I have a great shot of 4 RB's somewhere from a meet before your time with Chris and Andy Makavelli in Warrington somewhere, will dig it out.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
although thats the rce version does look very close to the new clio 200 , im expecting some people to change there minds about them very soon when they see some lowered and spaced models
Doubt that'll change the horrendous front end!

chill with the repost pics ya'll

i like the new 200 tbh.

race version looks fit

the meg runs in south africa jamie, mapping done by the S.A version of RST, with pauls help of course