ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The RenaultSport Megane Appreciation Thread

Nimbus Megane R26
Some lovely cars in here, heres a few of my nimbus bus :)

Mods = panel filter. Wanting wheels refurbed same colour although probs wait until spring time, maybe a backbox chop once i hear the bryan bro's meg and maybe a stage 1 if theres a cheap groupbuy going.

Kris

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

Last edited:
  Nimbus Megane R26
How the feck do you post images from flickr?! As you can see iv used
tags around the address of each image but now it doesnt work! Done this millions of times before has flickr changed?! argh!

Nimbus Megane R26
One more to show the colour as i get sick of the usual "They didnt make R26's in nimbus, only mercury" Statements. There are 2-3 nimbus R26 around in the UK.

5863779915_1ca9b673ae_b.jpg

P1010128 by Kris.dey1986, on Flickr

Clio RS ph1
Soms awesome meggies on here! :eek:

Are there some examples lowered on eibach or h&r springs? Mine looks like 4x4 at THE moment...

BMW M135i
So it's cup suspention or coilovers? I'm just looking for a small drop to lose the 4x4
I own a F1 team btw.

F1 will already be on a cup chassis. So it's coilovers full stop really, Eibachs won't drop the car any and the ride is worse.

V3s are the shiz but not cheap!

Cupra
^^ Agree! There is no real noticeable difference in ride with H&R. Definitely not crashy.

Eibachs are standard on cups/R26 etc iirc.

BMW M135i
Oh right, i've only experienced them on cars with cup dampers so they must be better on normal ones I guess. The cup suspension itself is pretty harsh to be fair.

BMW M135i
Anyway, might as well chime in with my shed with a healthy appetite for genuine renault parts :dapprove:.

IMGP0336.JPG

IMGP0343.JPG

P1010053_4_5_6_7_tonemapped-1680x1050.jpg

CIM1111.jpg