ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The RenaultSport Megane Appreciation Thread

Clio RS ph1
Some of mine :eek:

IMG_7508.jpg

IMG_7507.jpg

IMG_7515.jpg

IMG_7522.jpg

Moonlight Blue 225
You need to get rid of the Renault sport off the back of yours chris then yours will be perfect. love your seats!

Reyes - That last photo you posted. How did the person taking it do it?

I tried the other day very briefly with a mate of mine and it either looked as though the car was stationary or blurry as s**t.

Tappd'd RS
Reyes - That last photo you posted. How did the person taking it do it?

I tried the other day very briefly with a mate of mine and it either looked as though the car was stationary or blurry as s**t.

Try keeping both cars travelling at the same speed if you didn't do that. You'll most probably want a 1/160 or similar exposure I'd think

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
My old 225, Spent the £££ trying to make it as fun as the Clio..... never got the results so sold it, Good looking cars though!

DSC01973.jpg

DSC01983.jpg

DSC01979.jpg

DSC01968.jpg

e91 330d/type r mini
not the greatest pics but my new addition i took in px with the m3,
came with miltek exhaust,forge cooler and rs tuning stage 2 remap.
9d5a7b73.jpg

b277a748.jpg

2005 Clio 182
My old 225, Spent the £££ trying to make it as fun as the Clio..... never got the results so sold it, Good looking cars though

Are they not as fun ?
ive only been a meggy 250 and that felt as stuck to the road, but i was a passenger so i couldnt fully judge ?

I have come to the conclusion that I facking love 250's and the RS Trophy.

Shame this thread is full of the weird arsed ones.

As you were..