ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the sound of a williams wow!

Civic Si
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loony
Here's a surprise a thread about a williams that ends up in a 172 bashing/williams superiority one. Change the record ladies :sleepy:

holy jeebus,
only a bit of friendly banter. :)

Vee dub
Ben H said:
I had a Williams, as well as a 16V and 172. The Williams and 16V both had induction kits put on them by me and sounded amazing (and much the same as each other) - they were much meatier in sound than my 172 with an IK and the sound wasn't just there after 5k rpm.

With standard airboxes on, none sounded particularly better than the other.

I disagree tbh... I much prefer the sound with the standard air box etc.. personal preference I guess.... wouldn't change mine.

williams and trophy
nah open IK for the noise......closed airbox for the performance.

altho i do run an open ik thru the winter months, and std airbox in the summer. more of a whistle and slightly more induction noise with the ik. which is nice.

2 live said:
nah open IK for the noise......closed airbox for the performance.

altho i do run an open ik thru the winter months, and std airbox in the summer. more of a whistle and slightly more induction noise with the ik. which is nice.

chav ;)

aah... good point... i'll get me coat... (was about to use the "it's still quicker than your car" dig... but that wont be the case much longer either :( )

hey, it's not a Clio and that's what really matters at the end of the day! lol