ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The subtle OEM+ BG 182 + new addition

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Bonjour Clio enthusiasts,

Hope you have all had a good weekend.

Today I gave the clio a quick clean, (wash only, no polish or wax)

I picked up some smooth bullets last week, the ones that are smooth from standard that are notmaly on the 06 plate clios. Decided to put them on the 182 for a change from the standard silver 2.0 16v ones. Personaly I think they look great. I had been thinking about having colour coded bullets for a while but tbh, sometimes think it doesnt look rite. These are the standard plastic without paint, i think they look very subtle as they match the plastic unpainted wing mirror base just above them. I will be leaving these on permanantly now.

What are your opinions guys?

Austin

p.s COME ON ENGLAND! Ha

add74014.jpg

d41fa61f.jpg

58475719.jpg

0bbef955.jpg

eb679cbc.jpg

aa9c0b40.jpg

e38be285.jpg

6ccc8fc3.jpg

2064f335.jpg

Arctic 182, GTD
Really like this, subtle mods but looks great! And I really like those bullets too, never been seen before.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I'd prefer writing on the badges but it's all down to personal option.

Regardless you car does look awesome! :cool:

Yours and banderson's are the the best bg's on the site imo :)

E46 320D Tourer!
Looks spot on mate. When my turini's go on later this week, mines gonna look A LOT like yours! Eek! Just need to sort the alacantera bits inside. Looks mint!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Absolutely love that mate. It's probably the best BG I've seen with Turinis on. Pic 4 is lovely. Sits perfect.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Looks lovely as always Austin!! Still need to get my roof lining done too :( haha! Yours has always been an inspiration :)

I'd prefer writing on the badges but it's all down to personal option.

Regardless you car does look awesome! :cool:

Yours and banderson's are the the best bg's on the site imo :)

:eek: Aww shucks! Tbh though, I've always thought the same about austins and yours Dr Jekyll! :D we should have a BG get together at CSS (if I go)